Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Body Temp

Well, l-tyrosine does more than increase your temperature. The thyroid hormones T3 and T4 are made up of iodine and tyrosine. These hormones as mentioned at the bountiful breast site are important in BO working properly. Therefore l-tyrosine improves thyroid production, which increases metabolism and thus increases basal temperature. You can increase temperature in other ways, but the reason for your low temperature may stem from improper thyroid function. I found this site that explains the role of the thyroid if anyone is interested. It talks about hypothyroidism and estrogen dominance. http://www.space-age.com/hypothyroidism.html

emmie, how many mg of cayenne pepper are you using? I'd like to try it because I can't seem to get much massaging done.

they are now brand, 500mg, 40,000 heat units. not very hot, but i didn't need that much help. plus, the amino acids are already in my protein powder, so i figured cayenne might be a good addition...

(23-01-2010, 03:37 PM)emmiedee Wrote:  try also adding cayenne pepper (in tablet form, so you don't hurt your stomach!!) if you have low temp. it can help with your circulation.

just a thought!

emmie

Also, Tumeric (95% curcuminoids) and black pepper hell with circulation and inflammation.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon