Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it true that the bigger your breasts are, the less you can notice the growth?

I have been massaging on and off for the last three months. I have been very busy and haven't been as active with my routine as I would have liked, so I assumed my lack of growth was because of that. However, I measure my breasts twice a month, just to check on the growth, and I'm pretty sure I have grown half an inch in the past two months.

That was really surprising, since I couldn't see much change in my breasts, both in fullness and in shape. So my question is if someone had larger breasts, is it harder to tell that there has been growth? Have any of you experienced this?

I would think that would be determined by the rate of growth you are experiencing.

don't forget as well, that as your progression in growth, other parts of your body may accumulate/diminish in fat size content. so it may alter your perception as to what volume you have acquired.

Measurements may be the most reliable source, but also take into account the monthly cycle, water retention, etc.

(11-08-2016, 11:23 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I would think that would be determined by the rate of growth you are experiencing.

don't forget as well, that as your progression in growth, other parts of your body may accumulate/diminish in fat size content. so it may alter your perception as to what volume you have acquired.

Measurements may be the most reliable source, but also take into account the monthly cycle, water retention, etc.

Thanks for your input Smile I have been growing since the beginning of the year, but the rate of growth had been accelerating much quicker since May. I still haven't measured for this month yet. I measure my breasts after my period has finished. My weight has always been constant, so I don't have to worry about weight being the cause of this growth. Big Grin I'll keep in mind the water retention though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon