Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed

hi venus ..after reading the things you wrote, i was moved to write a little something. i’ve had some experience with doctors because of a friends illness. they all want to practice their skills. surgeons want to use the knife. breast surgeons want to do mastectomies, plastic surgeons want to do all manner of stupid things ..if it’s a breast reconstruction, they go on about how they can recreate a nipple then all you have to do is get yourself to a tattoo artist for an areola. if tests reveal a slightly higher count of red blood cells in your urine then omg, you’re off to the urologist for tests and scans only for them to then say, oh well, no kidney stones or such, everything’s ok. then your say, well, why did you doctors send me here for these expensive freakin tests …why did i have a higher rbc count. oh well, you know, it could’ve been a bump of bruise or something like that, it’s not uncommon, your urine ends up with a higher rbc count for a little bit and then it clears. and then you scream inside your head ..FUCk!!!!!

i’ve seen things that would make you hate them even though that’s not a healthy attitude. a friend went through all of that ..a mastectomy and a reconstruction called a tram flap. along the way she was treated by some real uncaring cretins with medical degrees and i have such a disdain for them. they all just wanted to perform their skills. btw, tram flaps should be against the law. i could do an entire and very long post about oncologists. fuckers.

anyway, sorry to go on like that. i’m reading several articles now that i’ve found so, so fascinating and i’m trying to sort all their content in my head to get them to coalesce so i can say something that makes sense ..right now i can’t but really, i think when you isolate something about yourself, it’s a lot easier to be critical and judge this body part against a perceived standard and really, you’re already in a hole for doing that because in the first place, you’re a entire human being, mind, spirit, body ..when you look at the whole you see there is so much beauty there. a woman is not her breasts, or her lips or her hair or her hips or the purple pleated skirt hanging in her closet. she’s a work of art and beauty from head to toe and when she moves, her whole body moves, when she speaks, her whole mind and spirit speak.

before any of those professionals with dubious motives get their hands on you, be sure you’ve first taken a holistic approach to enhancing your breasts ..exercise, massage to increase good circulation and bring nutrients to the local tissue and to carry off cellular waste, diet ..proteins and fats ..enough to build tissue, not just maintain homeostasis and all the other good stuff these girls here talk about. sorry to be so wordy. wait a minute, i’m not sorry ..i can be a bit wordy, sometimes ..that’s just who i am ..a work of art and beauty.

p.s. not to disparage doctors, there are some good ones.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Venusinfauxfurs - 13-08-2016, 04:10 AM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Dynseli - 13-08-2016, 05:06 AM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Venusinfauxfurs - 13-08-2016, 06:20 AM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by missboobshirt - 13-08-2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by solome - 13-08-2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Venusinfauxfurs - 14-08-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Iwantboobs34 - 14-08-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Venusinfauxfurs - 15-08-2016, 12:05 AM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Wannabe - 15-08-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Dynseli - 17-08-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by BillyBoy_Delano - 18-08-2016, 01:55 AM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Venusinfauxfurs - 18-08-2016, 05:24 AM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by everraz - 13-12-2016, 07:50 AM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by girlboss - 26-05-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by surferjoe2007 - 27-05-2017, 12:19 AM