Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed

I have a 25 year old single brother who covered his bedroom walls with breasts and was surprised when I actually went in there and really looked at it, he has breasts of all sizes. I think there are lots of men who just like boobs. Like I said, mine aren't big but men still look. I found teenage boys the most harsh, like in highschool. And the older boob men ive known are just low life's in every way: crude, crappy jobs, still stuck in a teenagehood. It made me glad I don't have the big tits they like to slap around.

I think women can be just as bad... A guy looks at what girls have got and women will point out what she hasn't got. I used to read celebrity news blogs and had to stop because women made the nastiest comments. I have often found its the voluptuous woman who will put a thinner small breasted girl down, saying "why would a man want a woman who looks like a 12 year old boy?" when the women have curvy butts and legs and are fit young women in shape. They just dont have big boobs and THAT alone makes them a 12 year old boy. Plenty of guys find Sienna Miller, Paris Hilton, Dakota Johnson, Doutzen Kroes, Leslie Mann, Emma Stone, etc very sexy.

My uncle is in his forties and frequented strip clubs and said "seen one set of implants, you've seen them all. It's boring" So have faith: there are still decent guys out there. I admire amazing male bodies in the media but I don't expect all guys to look like that, lol. Theres nothing wrong with fantasy, the problems start when people dont have the intelligence to separate it from reality.

And hey if a guy wants big round ones theres plenty man made ones out there, go get them and leave me alone. Simple Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Venusinfauxfurs - 13-08-2016, 04:10 AM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Dynseli - 13-08-2016, 05:06 AM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Venusinfauxfurs - 13-08-2016, 06:20 AM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by missboobshirt - 13-08-2016, 01:59 PM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by solome - 13-08-2016, 03:53 PM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Venusinfauxfurs - 14-08-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Iwantboobs34 - 14-08-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Venusinfauxfurs - 15-08-2016, 12:05 AM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Wannabe - 15-08-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Dynseli - 17-08-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by BillyBoy_Delano - 18-08-2016, 01:55 AM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by Venusinfauxfurs - 18-08-2016, 05:24 AM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by everraz - 13-12-2016, 07:50 AM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by girlboss - 26-05-2017, 02:57 PM
RE: Plastic surgeon opinions...depressed - by surferjoe2007 - 27-05-2017, 12:19 AM