Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Self conscious about areola puffiness

Hi all, i suffer from body dysmorphic disorder and have gone from obsessing about boob size to shape to nipples. I was reading about puffiness being a result of not reaching full breast development (highschool and puberty was horribly stressful for me so I wouldn't be surprised if it affected healthy development) and if that's the case I imagine massage won't help much. Does my nipple look tanner 4 rather than 5? I'm not still developing either, I'm 28. The right one is what I've featured here as its most bothersome as far as puffiness goes. I don't really have tuberous boobs but I don't have much meat in the upper pole either which makes me think the puffiness of the nipple is a sign of some failed development. Thanks ladies Smile

They look developed, and full.

They look great to me. My wife's used to look like that, but the puffiness diminished after she was like 30 - 35.

Thank you both Smile it really helps

iaboy: that's interesting, in that case what does the puffiness relate to? I always thought it was some kind of undevelopment issue which was why I asked here, I didn't want to start NBE if a development issue would be a hindrance to growth. My hormones were tested a few weeks ago and I got the results back as normal so I didn't take any more of the doctors time

Sorry all, I thought I posted the thumbnail link, not "hello" as soon as its opened lol.

lol, it was a hello for sure!

My take is that it is most definitely a cerebral problem. Looks totally normal and a normal that many wish they had.

(15-08-2016, 05:09 AM)Venusinfauxfurs Wrote:  Thank you both Smile it really helps

iaboy: that's interesting, in that case what does the puffiness relate to? I always thought it was some kind of undevelopment issue which was why I asked here, I didn't want to start NBE if a development issue would be a hindrance to growth. My hormones were tested a few weeks ago and I got the results back as normal so I didn't take any more of the doctors time

Sorry all, I thought I posted the thumbnail link, not "hello" as soon as its opened lol.

I think it's just a case of the breast's maturing..... Settling in or down, whichever way you think of it. I think of puffiness as being nubile, not necessarily immature by itself.

I went from flat to 40B and 2 inches areola growth and constant hardness of my nipples. I was embarrassed and covered my breasts with thirsts under my shirt and then used band aids on my nipples. I quickly let my natural side show and went to the pool with just bottoms and stopped covering. I decided to read about naturism, #freethenipple, and other breast fetishes on fetlife. I started getting compliments from men and women and I now feel great about them. I want people to see my hard work.

As you should, Billyboy. Nothing to be ashamed of, and growing breasts is no easy feat and should always be celebratedBig Grin especially when so many surgeons out there swear it cannot be done and they are the only way. Your results are nothing short of impressive!!! I've stopped wearing bras every single day despite all the furor about nipples. It's true: someone can have their entire out breast out and it's acceptable as long as the NIPPLE isn't showing. People have the biggest problem with the nipple. Anytime a celebrity has nipples poking through a shirt there's a brigade of people screaming "wear a bra!" Like there isn't bigger problems
in the world. Unbelievable.

Venus,
I think your breasts look very nice, full and a great shape. I know it's hard to step out ourselves to look at how we look to others- we are our own worst critics. Most genetic women and ALL males on this path would be happy to have what you have, myself included.

Thanks Jessica Smile you're right about that, we are our worst critics, I think everyone needs to focus more on the fact we have a body and we are living on this planet and that's amazing Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon