Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Big nipples :(

you know this strange paradox of how your neighbor a couple of houses down whose name starts with an ’s’ can take their clothes off and look naked whereas your other neighbor two blocks over whose name starts with a ‘k’ can take their clothes off and look sexy. no? ok, anyway, nipples are naked. large nipples are sexy. just my 49¢

(19-08-2016, 02:47 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  I've always had bigger nipples myself. Now they are much more puffy.

Mine have always been kinda puffy ever since high school! I wonder why some people have puffy nipples and others don't? If yours started to get puffier w/ nbe it makes me think maybe it's hormone related

Anyways this thread has seriously changed my perspective 100% & I'm now appreciating my nipples rather than hating them! Thank you to everyone who gave their opinion/feedback Smile

(20-08-2016, 03:55 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  
(19-08-2016, 02:47 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  I've always had bigger nipples myself. Now they are much more puffy.

Mine have always been kinda puffy ever since high school! I wonder why some people have puffy nipples and others don't? If yours started to get puffier w/ nbe it makes me think maybe it's hormone related

Anyways this thread has seriously changed my perspective 100% & I'm now appreciating my nipples rather than hating them! Thank you to everyone who gave their opinion/feedback Smile
hi daisy just wanted to comment on my funny breasts. it sounds a bit odd or maybe not ..but they have two looks ..or modes ..or styles ..or shapes, whatever. every now and then ..especially when i touch them or rub them, the entire breasts tighten up from pectoral muscle to nipple, areola's smaller and flat against the breast, then kaboom, or maybe a slow kaboom, they relax, take on a different shape, a little bit scoopy, idk if that's a word, areola's huge and super puffy, almost forming a separate mound. it's funny cuz when they tighten up, they look like mature breasts and when they relax, they look like adolescent breasts.

well, anyway, since i'm here, thought i'd mention something really buzzy. i've search on the internet and found very little info ....this doesn't happen often but when it does happen, it's very pronounced. it happened again about 10 nights ago. sometimes, i awake often during the night and then drop off, later wake up, drop off, wake, drop, wake, drop ..i think it's my bed. it's a sleep# bed. wish i'd never bought it. cursed little bag of air. ok, so, about 10 nights ago, i wake, maybe 2 or 3 am, and immediately realize the interior ducts and glands of both breasts are really, really busy, almost like they're hooked up to little batteries cuz it feels like all their activity is being driven by an electrical current ...very, very active. it's one of the most strange sensations I've experienced ..aside from anaphylatic shock. i'm really not exaggerating. it's a very pronounced ..very perceptible. it's never happened during waking hours. i've searched but still have no idea what's going on inside there.

(20-08-2016, 05:55 PM)solomé_F Wrote:  
(20-08-2016, 03:55 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  

hi daisy just wanted to comment on my funny breasts. it sounds a bit odd or maybe not ..but they have two looks ..or modes ..or styles ..or shapes, whatever. every now and then ..especially when i touch them or rub them, the entire breasts tighten up from pectoral muscle to nipple, areola's smaller and flat against the breast, then kaboom, or maybe a slow kaboom, they relax, take on a different shape, a little bit scoopy, idk if that's a word, areola's huge and super puffy, almost forming a separate mound. it's funny cuz when they tighten up, they look like mature breasts and when they relax, they look like adolescent breasts.

well, anyway, since i'm here, thought i'd mention something really buzzy. i've search on the internet and found very little info ....this doesn't happen often but when it does happen, it's very pronounced. it happened again about 10 nights ago. sometimes, i awake often during the night and then drop off, later wake up, drop off, wake, drop, wake, drop ..i think it's my bed. it's a sleep# bed. wish i'd never bought it. cursed little bag of air. ok, so, about 10 nights ago, i wake, maybe 2 or 3 am, and immediately realize the interior ducts and glands of both breasts are really, really busy, almost like they're hooked up to little batteries cuz it feels like all their activity is being driven by an electrical current ...very, very active. it's one of the most strange sensations I've experienced ..aside from anaphylatic shock. i'm really not exaggerating. it's a very pronounced ..very perceptible. it's never happened during waking hours. i've searched but still have no idea what's going on inside there.

Hmm maybe it has to do with hormones releasing because they're being touched? Touching breasts is supposed to increase circulation and I've read that if breasts are touched especially when someone's turned on it causes them to swell. When I'm relaxed my nipples look kinda puffy and way bigger, both the areola & the actual nipple. But if I'm cold or touch them they get quite a bit smaller but the actually nipple stays the pretty much the same. I like the way they look like that sooo much more, I sometimes try to make them look like that before my bf even sees them lol. If its like REALLY cold the areola and nipple get way smaller and I've always liked when they look that way too.

I've always heard bad things about sleep number beds haha. I've never experienced anything like that before! That sounds like a pretty intense sensation. So they feel like really tingly? Maybe it is something that has to do with the sleep number bed

the sensations i was having are rare. really rare. the only thing i can connect are the things i took before bed, methionine, ornithine, kelp, fenugreek, pituitary. i don’t do that much before bed, just did on a whim. maybe, that had something to do with it. i’m so sorry, i neglected earlier to congratulate you on your successful (•)(•) surgery. i’m so glad you had a good outcome. i have a somewhat unhealthy fear of surgery after reading about the doctor who lost his iPhone and then his patients chest play a muffled theme from star wars, unless maybe, i’m imagining things.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon