Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feeling very discouraged. :(

I have only been doing my routine for two weeks now, but already feeling very discouraged. I was scheduled for breast implants last month, but canceled, because I was afraid of anesthesia. Afraid of dying from it, having a stroke from it, etc.

I made rice sizers weeks before my surgery was scheduled to stick in my bra around the house to get used to what my new size would be. I was so happy. I keep on putting them in now and getting so depressed. I was going to have boobs. Sad

My NBE routine is simple, just massage and I was using Zoft gum, but I stopped using the gum today because it was really making my throat hurt. I bought it from Amazon and the packaging was dirty even, so maybe the seller sold me old gum that had been sitting around for years or something. I don't know but I'm just done with the gum altogether.

I am only sticking to massage now with coconut oil and red clover oil. But I keep on thinking to myself "what if I am only able to get one cup size out of this, or what if I am doing this for months and do not get any increase in size at all?"

I know I am not going to see any results in only two weeks, but I am so worried that I will put so much time and effort into this and only come out feeling even more depressed in the end. But then, if I get implants now, I know I will always wonder if I would have been able to grow them on my own, so I guess that thought right there will keep me going.

I think it will be a lot easier once it starts getting cold and I will be inside all the time. Right now it is so hard because I have been going to the beach a lot, still not being able to fill out bikini tops or pretty little dresses even. On one hand, I hope the last of the summer days go by slow because I hate cold weather. But on the other hand, I will be kind of relieved when fall gets here so it will be easier for me to stop thinking about not filling out bikini tops and summer clothes.

I think i'm not much of a help atm bc im feeling the same discouragement. I have been busy doing nbe for quite a while though i havent had the succes im aiming for...and then the progress i had seems to be on loose foundation..they get small almostly overnight. I feel like my body doesnt want to work with me.. as if i am a unhealthy person.. idk what i can do, dont like implants either..but fat doesnt stick to my body..it just melts away super quickly..

I know how you feel about wondering if you're going to be disappointed if you spent all this time trying to increase your bust and nothing happened. But you have to stay positive if you want this to work. What I suggest you do is this, set yourself a timetable for different techniques you want to try: for example, I'll massage for three months using coconut and measure myself once every week. Then if that doesn't work, I'll try herbs for three months - something like that. I suggest trying to grow your breasts for about 9 to 12 months before considering breast augmentation, because if you have trialed everything you thought might work, then you would be more at ease with getting a boob job.

I hope this helps Smile

I have been under anesthesia twice and waking up with tubes being intabated was the scariest thing ever. If I was dying without breasts I would have done it.

(15-08-2016, 05:54 PM)hannah Wrote:  I think i'm not much of a help atm bc im feeling the same discouragement. I have been busy doing nbe for quite a while though i havent had the succes im aiming for...and then the progress i had seems to be on loose foundation..they get small almostly overnight. I feel like my body doesnt want to work with me.. as if i am a unhealthy person.. idk what i can do, dont like implants either..but fat doesnt stick to my body..it just melts away super quickly..

I am sorry to hear you are feeling discouraged too. I read about fat transfer to the breasts, but it sounds like you can't gain weight like me. I hope something works for you, though.

(15-08-2016, 08:00 PM)Tinkerbells Wrote:  I know how you feel about wondering if you're going to be disappointed if you spent all this time trying to increase your bust and nothing happened. But you have to stay positive if you want this to work. What I suggest you do is this, set yourself a timetable for different techniques you want to try: for example, I'll massage for three months using coconut and measure myself once every week. Then if that doesn't work, I'll try herbs for three months - something like that. I suggest trying to grow your breasts for about 9 to 12 months before considering breast augmentation, because if you have trialed everything you thought might work, then you would be more at ease with getting a boob job.

I hope this helps Smile

Thank you. And yes, it seems like there is a lot of trial and error when it comes to NBE. But there have been plenty of people here who have been successful with it, so I am going to try to not give up hope just yet.

(16-08-2016, 01:20 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I have been under anesthesia twice and waking up with tubes being intabated was the scariest thing ever. If I was dying without breasts I would have done it.

Yeah, the thought of anesthesia scares me a lot, especially since I have never had it done.

Tinkerbells is right. Give yourself a regimen and a time table. 3 months trying this, 3 months trying that, and after you have tried it all then you will feel much better about getting implants. I myself have been experimenting since 1/2016 and it's almost September. I wanted a quick easy path, but it doesn't work like that. Give yourself the opportunity to grow naturally so that you have the best shot at no implants since they are more risky. One more year of being flat chested won't kill you! I'm 36 and just started this journey. Good luck and keep trying new things.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon