Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Easing in?

Hello all

I'm going to order a Noogleberry in the next couple weeks and I was wondering how starting out with it works. I'm sure I'll have more questions once I get it, but I was wondering if you guys eased yourself in or if you jumped right in?

Did you start doing your full routine right away or did you only noogle for about 5 minutes the first day, then ten the second day etc etc

If so, how long did you do this for? Are there any adverse effects to jumping right into it and doing the 7:2 method or pumping and holding for a half hour/hour right off the bat?

Any advice is appreciated!

(16-08-2016, 11:08 PM)CaisealUchta Wrote:  Hello all

I'm going to order a Noogleberry in the next couple weeks and I was wondering how starting out with it works. I'm sure I'll have more questions once I get it, but I was wondering if you guys eased yourself in or if you jumped right in?

Did you start doing your full routine right away or did you only noogle for about 5 minutes the first day, then ten the second day etc etc

If so, how long did you do this for? Are there any adverse effects to jumping right into it and doing the 7:2 method or pumping and holding for a half hour/hour right off the bat?

Hi Caiseal!

I pumped for a full hour right away, but I'd say the real key from the get go is paying attention to your pressure rather than your time. You're going to WANT to apply a lot of pressure, because we all want big breasts, like, yesterday, but I would suggest not doing that in the beginning. Once you get the dreaded red dots or otherwise temporarily damage your tissue, then you've got to take some time off, and it's frustrating to have to wait like that… After a few sessions, you'll start to get a bead on how much pressure you should apply for you, and how long you should go, whether you should do pump and hold, or pump and release.

So, no, I'd say jump in with however much time you want, just pay good attention to the pressure you use. Big Grin

Xo, Soli

(16-08-2016, 11:58 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(16-08-2016, 11:08 PM)CaisealUchta Wrote:  Hello all

Hi Caiseal!

I pumped for a full hour right away, but I'd say the real key from the get go is paying attention to your pressure rather than your time. You're going to WANT to apply a lot of pressure, because we all want big breasts, like, yesterday, but I would suggest not doing that in the beginning. Once you get the dreaded red dots or otherwise temporarily damage your tissue, then you've got to take some time off, and it's frustrating to have to wait like that… After a few sessions, you'll start to get a bead on how much pressure you should apply for you, and how long you should go, whether you should do pump and hold, or pump and release.

So, no, I'd say jump in with however much time you want, just pay good attention to the pressure you use. Big Grin

Xo, Soli

Thank you so much!

I haven't received it yet, so sorry if this is a stupid question, but how do you know what pressure is good? Is it just a feeling? Is it based on the amount of swelling?

Hi Caseal! Not a stupid question at all!

It is all based on how you feel. There should not be any pain or numbness, and as you observe your breast in the cup it should not appear purple. If you notice small red dots forming during the process, it's too much pressure. If you notice tiny little water blisters appearing on your skin during the process, too much pressure. (None of these hurts, by the way, they're just very annoying. ) Some cups have measurements along the side, but mine never did so I couldn't even begin to give you a ballpark number. I don't even know if there is such a thing, because this process is going to be so unique for each person!

But it becomes very intuitive. Once you get the cups on and start pumping, you'll see what I mean. It's very abstruse for you right now because you haven't done it, but things will clear right up once you get those cups on! You won't know how much swelling you have until you are finished, or until you take the cups off.

And just one word to try and keep expectations managed: frequently first time users of any suction method do not experience swelling right away. It doesn't happen all the time, but it is not an uncommon occurrence for a first-time user to not experience swelling in the beginning. If this happens to you, I caution you to not get discouraged! The swelling will come, and when it does, look out! Big Grin

It may not even be an issue, some people are very quick responders to this method.

Xo, Soli

Just a thank you to Soledad46. Was curious about the same thing, first steps & all. Excellent info. Smile

(18-08-2016, 12:54 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi Caseal! Not a stupid question at all!

It is all based on how you feel. There should not be any pain or numbness, and as you observe your breast in the cup it should not appear purple. If you notice small red dots forming during the process, it's too much pressure. If you notice tiny little water blisters appearing on your skin during the process, too much pressure. (None of these hurts, by the way, they're just very annoying. ) Some cups have measurements along the side, but mine never did so I couldn't even begin to give you a ballpark number. I don't even know if there is such a thing, because this process is going to be so unique for each person!

But it becomes very intuitive. Once you get the cups on and start pumping, you'll see what I mean. It's very abstruse for you right now because you haven't done it, but things will clear right up once you get those cups on! You won't know how much swelling you have until you are finished, or until you take the cups off.

And just one word to try and keep expectations managed: frequently first time users of any suction method do not experience swelling right away. It doesn't happen all the time, but it is not an uncommon occurrence for a first-time user to not experience swelling in the beginning. If this happens to you, I caution you to not get discouraged! The swelling will come, and when it does, look out! Big Grin

It may not even be an issue, some people are very quick responders to this method.

Xo, Soli

Thank you very much! I'm excited to get started! I've had good luck with massage so I have high hopes.

Thank you so much for the detailed response, it's absolutely wonderful.

In wouldn't easy in!! By unnerved ease into anything. Lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon