Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there any way to make them fuller on top and in between?

I'm new here and new to NBE. I started a few days ago doing the Deer and Chi massage for 10 minutes total with coconut oil, morning and evening. I feel like when you massage your boobies you really pay attention to what they look like, and I've noticed that my boobs are kinda flat on top (like from the armpit to the top of the boobs) and in between them. I have no cleavage at all (A cup, or 70A, which I think is the same as 32A?). The bottom of my boobs are the fullest.

So I'm just wondering if there's any way to make them more full in these places? Any massage or anything to transfer the growth there? Haha, I don't know if my question is stupid or not.

I'm 21, 164 cm tall (around 5''4) and I weigh 50kg (around 110 pounds). I've always been underweight on the BMI scale. And you can see my breastbones, or whatever they are called... I think I'm pear shaped because I'm super skinny from my belly button and up, but I do have some hips. I just wanna gain weight on that upper half of my body too, because maybe if I do that, my problem will be solved? I don't know. I know nothing about boobs, haha. I'm scared of eating a lot of dairy products though because I started getting acne last year and I heard it gets worse from dairy. As many others, I've started to obsess about my boobs and their size, and comparing them to others. Many girls that are skinny like me still have bigger and fuller boobs all around them. I'm scared that if I gain weight, I will get fat on my stomach instead of my boobs. I eat relatively healthy, no sweets, soda or processed foods..But I still feel like I'm a bit "skinny fat". I also do some at home strength training.

And my sister is 13, and she has a C cup!! Dodgy I'm so jealous, and it's affecting my self esteem.

I have IBS so taking herbal stuff etc is a bit scary for me. I tried eating one TEAspoon of ground flax seeds in my oatmeal every morning, but already after 3 days my digestion messed up. I drink fennel tea and peppermint tea as well, but I don't think I'm drinking enough. I'm not sure if my digestion doesn't like the Fennel tea either, despite the fact that it's supposed to be good for bloating, which is my main problem. And as a teen I had acid reflux, and Peppermint tea can trigger that so I don't wanna drink too much. I feel like the easiest way for me to grow my boobs is to massage them, so I'd prefer sticking to that. I'm also doing some chest exercises...

And since I'm already posting, I have another question. When I'm massaging I notice a lump inside my right breast. It's not poking out or anything like that, I only feel it when I'm massaging. My right nipple is also poking inwards unless it's cold. And it has 3 "bumps". lol. But as far as I can remember, both my nipples have been slightly inwards since puberty. They've never been "out" unless it's cold or whatever. But the left one is not so much inwards anymore, just flat. Could that be cancer in my right breast, or am I being paranoid? Huh

(17-08-2016, 08:53 AM)PinkLemon Wrote:  I'm new here and new to NBE. I started a few days ago doing the Deer and Chi massage for 10 minutes total with coconut oil, morning and evening. I feel like when you massage your boobies you really pay attention to what they look like, and I've noticed that my boobs are kinda flat on top (like from the armpit to the top of the boobs) and in between them. I have no cleavage at all (A cup, or 70A, which I think is the same as 32A?). The bottom of my boobs are the fullest.

So I'm just wondering if there's any way to make them more full in these places? Any massage or anything to transfer the growth there? Haha, I don't know if my question is stupid or not.

I'm 21, 164 cm tall (around 5''4) and I weigh 50kg (around 110 pounds). I've always been underweight on the BMI scale. And you can see my breastbones, or whatever they are called... I think I'm pear shaped because I'm super skinny from my belly button and up, but I do have some hips. I just wanna gain weight on that upper half of my body too, because maybe if I do that, my problem will be solved? I don't know. I know nothing about boobs, haha. I'm scared of eating a lot of dairy products though because I started getting acne last year and I heard it gets worse from dairy. As many others, I've started to obsess about my boobs and their size, and comparing them to others. Many girls that are skinny like me still have bigger and fuller boobs all around them. I'm scared that if I gain weight, I will get fat on my stomach instead of my boobs. I eat relatively healthy, no sweets, soda or processed foods..But I still feel like I'm a bit "skinny fat". I also do some at home strength training.

And my sister is 13, and she has a C cup!! Dodgy I'm so jealous, and it's affecting my self esteem.

I have IBS so taking herbal stuff etc is a bit scary for me. I tried eating one TEAspoon of ground flax seeds in my oatmeal every morning, but already after 3 days my digestion messed up. I drink fennel tea and peppermint tea as well, but I don't think I'm drinking enough. I'm not sure if my digestion doesn't like the Fennel tea either, despite the fact that it's supposed to be good for bloating, which is my main problem. And as a teen I had acid reflux, and Peppermint tea can trigger that so I don't wanna drink too much. I feel like the easiest way for me to grow my boobs is to massage them, so I'd prefer sticking to that. I'm also doing some chest exercises...

And since I'm already posting, I have another question. When I'm massaging I notice a lump inside my right breast. It's not poking out or anything like that, I only feel it when I'm massaging. My right nipple is also poking inwards unless it's cold. And it has 3 "bumps". lol. But as far as I can remember, both my nipples have been slightly inwards since puberty. They've never been "out" unless it's cold or whatever. But the left one is not so much inwards anymore, just flat. Could that be cancer in my right breast, or am I being paranoid? Huh

Hi Pink Lemon!

I am going to skip your first couple of questions, mainly because we have some really great members who can comment on your weight and gut situation with experience and precision that I can't offer.

But skipping right to what you're feeling when massaging:

It's hard to tell exactly without seeing them, but those little bumps on your areola are likely Montgomery glands, and perfectly normal. Look them up on the Internet to confirm it's what you're seeing.

It also sounds like your nipples may be a bit inverted, which is also nothing to worry about, although it may make breastfeeding tricky later on. There are plenty of methods to lure them out, but health-wise there's no problem.

As for the lump you're feeling, keep in mind that the breast changes all through the month due to hormones, and cysts come and go, glands grow, all kinds of structural stuff going on in there. That being said, it's always a great idea to get something like that checked out by a professional. I don't think there's anyone on this board who can diagnose that bit for you, and peace of mind is such a valuable commodity, right? Smile
So go get a checkup, confirm you're tip-top, and then massage away!

Hope this helps!

Xo, Soli

(17-08-2016, 03:46 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(17-08-2016, 08:53 AM)PinkLemon Wrote:  I'm new here and new to NBE. I started a few days ago doing the Deer and Chi massage for 10 minutes total with coconut oil, morning and evening. I feel like when you massage your boobies you really pay attention to what they look like, and I've noticed that my boobs are kinda flat on top (like from the armpit to the top of the boobs) and in between them. I have no cleavage at all (A cup, or 70A, which I think is the same as 32A?). The bottom of my boobs are the fullest.

Hi Pink Lemon!

I am going to skip your first couple of questions, mainly because we have some really great members who can comment on your weight and gut situation with experience and precision that I can't offer.

But skipping right to what you're feeling when massaging:

It's hard to tell exactly without seeing them, but those little bumps on your areola are likely Montgomery glands, and perfectly normal. Look them up on the Internet to confirm it's what you're seeing.

It also sounds like your nipples may be a bit inverted, which is also nothing to worry about, although it may make breastfeeding tricky later on. There are plenty of methods to lure them out, but health-wise there's no problem.

As for the lump you're feeling, keep in mind that the breast changes all through the month due to hormones, and cysts come and go, glands grow, all kinds of structural stuff going on in there. That being said, it's always a great idea to get something like that checked out by a professional. I don't think there's anyone on this board who can diagnose that bit for you, and peace of mind is such a valuable commodity, right? Smile
So go get a checkup, confirm you're tip-top, and then massage away!

Hope this helps!

Xo, Soli

Oh yeah, they are definitely Montgomery glands. Now I feel stupid.. Big Grin Thanks for your reply!

Aww, don't feel stupid, hon! We are all in this together. Wink

Xo, Soli

But should I stop massaging since there is a small lump inside the right one? Or is it still safe to massage?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon