Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

EFT/Tapping for breast growth!

Has anyone here achieved growth from using tapping or something similar? I've been reading about EFT but is that something that would only work if someone has had past negative experiences regarding their breast size? Since tapping seems to focus on isolating negative emotions, I also wondered if it could also be effective if you use positive affirmations with it, ie. "my breasts are becoming larger", "my breasts will grow to the size I desire", etc. ?
I hope those questions make sense, lol.. I'm a newbie at this positive feedback type stuff, so any success stories or further information about this would be very helpful! Thanks in advance!!!Smile

(By the way, here's one article I stumbled on) http://www.emofree.com/articles-ideas/ge...ticle.html

Hi.
Positive feedback is always good.
I try to visualize my breasts as I massage.
I have a word file with pictures of all my aspirations and concentrate on them as I massage.
I listen to 'subliminal' recording as I massage too.
Does it work? Its hard to nail one thing down, but being positive is always a good thing, and you also need to make the effort too. (massage, oils, diet, exercise herbals etc)
Bobbi

(21-08-2016, 09:32 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi.
Positive feedback is always good.
I try to visualize my breasts as I massage.
I have a word file with pictures of all my aspirations and concentrate on them as I massage.
I listen to 'subliminal' recording as I massage too.
Does it work? Its hard to nail one thing down, but being positive is always a good thing, and you also need to make the effort too. (massage, oils, diet, exercise herbals etc)
Bobbi

Thanks Happy! Yes, I also think these types of techniques are worth trying.. I haven't been able to do much with herbs because of other health issues that I'm currently working on, but I'm massaging daily and using Iso Curve (marketed for booty but I'm using it on the girls Smile ). Also beginning to incorporate some sort of positive daily 'boob meditation', if you will. Not sure how far I can expect to grow on such a minimal and simplistic program.....Dodgy But I'm not quitting!!! Surely that counts! Smile Hopefully I can develop my program further after the other problems are corrected.
Btw, I found this session on YouTube and I actually find her voice to be very soothing (which is rare for me). Maybe some of you might like it also.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln7CRb-oA-s

Thanks!
Here is my favorite subliminal to listen to while massaging.
Its fun to watch as well.
https://youtu.be/RRiMqu6TMzk
The CorpusPerfectum has a ton of different videos to change almost any part of your body.
Enjoy
Bobbi

Not sure but I have used EFT....maybe ill give this a try?

(21-08-2016, 04:39 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Has anyone here achieved growth from using tapping or something similar? I've been reading about EFT but is that something that would only work if someone has had past negative experiences regarding their breast size? Since tapping seems to focus on isolating negative emotions, I also wondered if it could also be effective if you use positive affirmations with it, ie. "my breasts are becoming larger", "my breasts will grow to the size I desire", etc. ?
I hope those questions make sense, lol.. I'm a newbie at this positive feedback type stuff, so any success stories or further information about this would be very helpful! Thanks in advance!!!Smile

(By the way, here's one article I stumbled on) http://www.emofree.com/articles-ideas/ge...ticle.html

Hi NaturalLady,

I love EFT, and I think it would work great for breast growth. I've been using it around some general body belief issues, but never thought to just focus on breasts!

It doesn't have to be a negative experience per se, you can actually tap on resistance in general. It'll work on all the limiting beliefs you have around growing them, ones you don't even know you have. For the best outcome, you would want to do a round or two on your negative thoughts around your breasts, insecurities, frustrations with the process, etc. But in a pinch, neutralizing the resistance to strictly positive affirmations you'd like to install is tremendously helpful.

This is a VERY VERY basic primer, and it assumes you know the tapping points. Ideally you would also use a set up phrase, but that starts to get into instruction that is beyond the scope of this forum, probably.

Very simply put, write out 8 statements about your breasts, affirmation-style.
"I choose to believe I can grow E cup sized breasts"
"My body is developing perfectly"

If you have specific fears, use those, too.
"My body builds healthy breast tissue" (If you're afraid if disease)
"I can have large breasts without unwanted attention" (If you're flying under the radar)

When you tap on them, you neutralize resistance, conscious or not, you have around those concepts, at which point your subconscious can begin to accept these affirmations as true.

Come to think of it, I've made my most impressive strides since I used EFT for body beliefs, although I didn't use it very long. It might behoove me to get back on that train!

Thanks for bringing it up, NaturalLady!

Xo, Soli

I started yoga and meditation when I was loosing weight and I went to the Chopra Center in Calabassas. Then I lost 1/2 of my body weight. I discovered BinuralBeats.com for help sleeping. Then I had a spinal cord injury and could no longer do yoga. I discovered I was a bi sissy so I started binural breast meditaation. I went from flat to 42b and 2 1/2 inch areola.

(09-09-2016, 01:20 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(21-08-2016, 04:39 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Has anyone here achieved growth from using tapping or something similar? I've been reading about EFT but is that something that would only work if someone has had past negative experiences regarding their breast size? Since tapping seems to focus on isolating negative emotions, I also wondered if it could also be effective if you use positive affirmations with it, ie. "my breasts are becoming larger", "my breasts will grow to the size I desire", etc. ?

Hi NaturalLady,

I love EFT, and I think it would work great for breast growth. I've been using it around some general body belief issues, but never thought to just focus on breasts!

It doesn't have to be a negative experience per se, you can actually tap on resistance in general. It'll work on all the limiting beliefs you have around growing them, ones you don't even know you have. For the best outcome, you would want to do a round or two on your negative thoughts around your breasts, insecurities, frustrations with the process, etc. But in a pinch, neutralizing the resistance to strictly positive affirmations you'd like to install is tremendously helpful.

This is a VERY VERY basic primer, and it assumes you know the tapping points. Ideally you would also use a set up phrase, but that starts to get into instruction that is beyond the scope of this forum, probably.

Very simply put, write out 8 statements about your breasts, affirmation-style.
"I choose to believe I can grow E cup sized breasts"
"My body is developing perfectly"

If you have specific fears, use those, too.
"My body builds healthy breast tissue" (If you're afraid if disease)
"I can have large breasts without unwanted attention" (If you're flying under the radar)

When you tap on them, you neutralize resistance, conscious or not, you have around those concepts, at which point your subconscious can begin to accept these affirmations as true.

Come to think of it, I've made my most impressive strides since I used EFT for body beliefs, although I didn't use it very long. It might behoove me to get back on that train!

Thanks for bringing it up, NaturalLady!

Xo, Soli

Hi Soli!

Good to hear from you again! How's it going with your program? I'm a bit discouraged because I haven't really made much progress since I had to quit using my Noogleberry, but I'm working on gut/thyroid issues and I believe that when everything balances out, I'll really be able to go to town on my own NBE goals. Soon I hope!!! I'm still massaging with a Voluplus cream and taking a few NBE supplements so I haven't quit.

Anyway, EFT... It sounds like you've had some really positive results with that. If you don't mind my asking, what's the basic technique that you use? I've read some pared-down articles about it but I would prefer to get some tips from someone who is actually practicing it. I know that you "thump" on specific pressure points while meditating on the thoughts or emotions in question. Is that all there is to it basically, or will I have to get a Master's degree in it to reap benefits? Wink If you know of a good resource of information on the subject, please share!

Thanks for responding and I hope we can stay in touch while we work toward our respective goals!!

Regards,
N. Lady

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon