Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is this the right stuff?

I am currently taking herbs with little to no growth. I am thinking of taking a month off and trying BO.

Is this the right stuff? http://www.iherb.com/natural-sources-raw-female-60-capsules/10783?utm_source=ysp&utm_medium=c&at=0

Thanks

Yep, I believe that's the stuff. You seemed to be doing well on your herbal routine last time you posted in the other forum. What happened?

I seem to be stuck. They start to get full and I have growing pains usually starting on day 7 and continue to get nice and full then AF comes and it all goes away. I tried lowering my dosages of herbs thinking I was taking too much. Nope! It's only been 3 1/2 months, but my hair is starting to get thin in the front from the added hormones is what my hairdresser said. So I thought I might take a break and try BO. I also read that BO works better for thin girls.

Oooh OK. I know that feeling! It's annoying to be in that situation. I'm doing a short trial to see how the GR and PC work alone this cycle and if there's no growth by the time my period comes, I'll go back to my old routine since I was getting results with all 3 components (PM, PC & GR ). I've gotta take a cycle break myself next cycle tho. BTW if your hair is shedding like mad, you can try the Nioxin products...especially the vitamins. Check out ebay for better prices.

About BO, yeah it seems so many grow quickly using that! I just hate the idea of ingesting ovaries/mammary tissue. Bleh! IDK maybe I'll use it as a last resort if I don't get any results once I'm back on my former routine. Good luck, and hope you report back with some results! Big Grin

Rhondahz....you can also try Fo-ti (purchase at www.swansonsvitamins.com). It has helped me alot when i experienced hair loss when i was taking SP. The hair loss seemed to stopwhen i quit taking SP. I started taking the FO-ti and biotin and my hair grows faster now than it ever has. Still slow compared to most people but it has increased. Fo-ti is $1.99 a bottle...order atleast 2 bottles, it says take 2 caps 2-3 times a day. I take 2 in the am and 1-2 at night and it still works. Swansons charges $4.99 shipping in the US. Their prices on herbs are pretty inexpensive.

Good luck
Laisegirl

You can find it for less at lucky vitamin luckyvitamin.com

Actually, i just checked both the swanson and lucky vits site....lucky cit sells it for $3.47 for 100 c at 560mg and swansons sells it for $2.89 100c 500mg.....swansons only charges 4.99 for s&h not matter how much you order....i am not sure what lucky vit charges. So actually with the exception of the s&h(since i dont know what lucky charges) is prob equals out to be about the same or close.

Happy boobies!
laisegirl

The only one I can find on Luckyvitamin is the cartilage, and I can't find it at all on swansons. Maybe I am looking for the wrong thing.

Thanks
Rhonda

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon