Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help blocking a number?

I have Sad they told me two things:

1. that the server was fine and

2. that they were doing something new, apparently they stopped hosting the blocked number feature for certain people who don't have a certain package, or that they were taking it away.

It was really weird-- they kind of sounded like they didn't know what they were talking about. They told me that 2 months ago when the feature stopped working for me. I found it odd as there was no disclaimer on the Verizon site stating that they were doing that either.

I actually just tried to plug in the numbers on verizon and it saved. So I guess they were talking out of their you-know-whats. Rolleyes I still would love any input on an app that will allow me to block numbers because I feel like I can't count on the free verizon blocking anymore. =( I want some stability in knowing that once I block the numbers, it will stay blocked and will continue to work.

(verizon makes you update the numbers every 3 months, so in 3 months when I plug in the numbers again I don't want it to give me the error and I am back at square one, yano? :[ ) I found an app called mr.number but I think it's a 3rd party app you have to use. :/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Help blocking a number? - by missboobshirt - 21-08-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Help blocking a number? - by iaboy - 21-08-2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Help blocking a number? - by missboobshirt - 21-08-2016, 08:26 PM