Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pains in breast after noogling, help please :(

I have been noogling and massaging for the past 3 days and I am already seeing results Smile When I was noogling I felt a lot of pressure in my breasts, I assumed it was normal. There were no blood vessels showing. I don't even pump enough for my breasts to change colour (i'll never do that, & I am taking it very slow) I kept it on for 15 mins and thats it.

On the 3rd day, I did it in the morning and then massaged. I was okay and my breast felt very full and kind of sensitive, like the pressure was still there-- I assumed it was the swelling everyone was talking about.. but the whole day, the pressure was there. And it felt more and more intense! I even woke up in the middle of the night and my breast were hurting!

Today, (24 hrs since I last noogled) my breasts still feel like there is pressure in them, and still feel really really full.. they still hurt a bit too. It almost feels like luteal swelling/pain but it can't be as I am in follicular right now.

Is this "pain" I am feeling growing pains? or did I do something wrong? Sad

Hi MissB!

Hmm, the only pain I ever felt with Noogling is too much pressure whilst in the cup, never after. (Also lingering soreness around the rims, but that's different...) When the session is over and the cups removed, I've not felt any pain in the breast.

I do have growing aches and pains, but it doesn't feel like pressure. Of course you could have different symptoms of growth, we're all unique, but you've been at this awhile, you're intuitive to your body and this is a new pain, it's onset coinciding with the Noogling, yes?

I don't think you did anything wrong per se, but if it is some kind of pressure buildup, gentle massage might get things moving again. If it were me, I think I'd lay off the Noogle to see if it goes away, and if it's truly worrisome, I'd get it checked out. Sad

Xo, Soli

low grade inflammation at a guess.
i had the same when i started using pumps. your breasts go from minding their own business to being encouraged out. your not pumping till you go blue or hurt them like you said so i wouldnt worry too much Smile

(24-08-2016, 06:12 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi MissB!

Hmm, the only pain I ever felt with Noogling is too much pressure whilst in the cup, never after. (Also lingering soreness around the rims, but that's different...) When the session is over and the cups removed, I've not felt any pain in the breast.

I do have growing aches and pains, but it doesn't feel like pressure. Of course you could have different symptoms of growth, we're all unique, but you've been at this awhile, you're intuitive to your body and this is a new pain, it's onset coinciding with the Noogling, yes?

I don't think you did anything wrong per se, but if it is some kind of pressure buildup, gentle massage might get things moving again. If it were me, I think I'd lay off the Noogle to see if it goes away, and if it's truly worrisome, I'd get it checked out. Sad

Xo, Soli

The pain reminds me of growing pains I had when I was like 13-18, so that is why I was thinking it was growing pains. Which was nice to feel Smile I don't mind it too much as they are keeping size and shape! I feel like I can get really good results with NB if this is how my body is reacting just after a few days but I wanted to make sure it wasnt something harmful, like I over pumped or the circulation is bad or something?

It is definitely from NB, I never had this pressure before NB and its the same pressure I feel when I am noogling. I will take your advice, thanks Soli Smile <3

(24-08-2016, 06:42 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  low grade inflammation at a guess.
i had the same when i started using pumps. your breasts go from minding their own business to being encouraged out. your not pumping till you go blue or hurt them like you said so i wouldnt worry too much Smile

LOL that could very well be what it is then, thanks Ella! it feels good to know I am not the only one that had this feeling either. We are pretty sensitive, huh? :p

hi missB ..i have no really fabulous ideas why you’d feel the continued pressure ..but, it reminds me of something ..probably unrelated but i’m gonna go with this anyhow. so, since i was a kid i’ve experienced some really serious allergic reactions. like super serial. i started carrying an epi-pin. i used them so frequently, the doc gave me a vial of norepinephrine and a box of needles. i was outdoors a lot. so, this is what happens. btw, this is gonna be long, sorry. you get a sting. allergic reaction. blood vessels dilate which causes blood pressure to fall. heart beats faster to pick it back up. capillaries dilate losing blood volume into interstitial tissue causing tissues to swell and BP drops, heart beats faster to pick it back up. anyway, that’s why some people die in the woods from a heart attack after getting a bee sting or ant bite. the heart just gets exhausted.

so, i’m sitting here thinking, hmmmm, noogling, negative pressure, boobs swell for some period afterwards, i’ve wondered if it’s like getting a hickey. maybe, some blood volume, not red blood cells but blood plasma or whatever, leaks from expanded capillaries into breast tissue which would mean your lymph vessels would have to pick it up to get it back into the circulatory system. i’m not really sure about it but i’ve wondered. i was told that red blood cells can’t leak from capillaries cuz they’re too big, in fact, they have to line up in single file just to get through but other blood volume like plasma or whatever does leak when capillaries get dilated or in our case, expanded from negative pressure. the thing i don’t get is this, a bruise means blood has gotten into the tissue so, if some cute guy gives you a hickey and it looks like a bruise, where does the blood come from. anyway, i’m obviously thinking way way too much. maybe the pressure is what comes from capillaries into breasts and hasn’t gotten back into lymph vessels, yet. sorry, this is ridiculously long and i’m down a rabbit hole.

oh, i read something interesting yesterday: Far from hormonally inert, adipose tissue has, in recent years, been recognized as a major endocrine organ,[2] as it produces hormones such as leptin, estrogen, resistin, and the cytokine TNFα. i'd never heard it put like that before. good luck

(24-08-2016, 02:26 PM)solomé_F Wrote:  hi missB ..i have no really fabulous ideas why you’d feel the continued pressure ..but, it reminds me of something ..probably unrelated but i’m gonna go with this anyhow. so, since i was a kid i’ve experienced some really serious allergic reactions. like super serial. i started carrying an epi-pin. i used them so frequently, the doc gave me a vial of norepinephrine and a box of needles. i was outdoors a lot. so, this is what happens. btw, this is gonna be long, sorry. you get a sting. allergic reaction. blood vessels dilate which causes blood pressure to fall. heart beats faster to pick it back up. capillaries dilate losing blood volume into interstitial tissue causing tissues to swell and BP drops, heart beats faster to pick it back up. anyway, that’s why some people die in the woods from a heart attack after getting a bee sting or ant bite. the heart just gets exhausted.

so, i’m sitting here thinking, hmmmm, noogling, negative pressure, boobs swell for some period afterwards, i’ve wondered if it’s like getting a hickey. maybe, some blood volume, not red blood cells but blood plasma or whatever, leaks from expanded capillaries into breast tissue which would mean your lymph vessels would have to pick it up to get it back into the circulatory system. i’m not really sure about it but i’ve wondered. i was told that red blood cells can’t leak from capillaries cuz they’re too big, in fact, they have to line up in single file just to get through but other blood volume like plasma or whatever does leak when capillaries get dilated or in our case, expanded from negative pressure. the thing i don’t get is this, a bruise means blood has gotten into the tissue so, if some cute guy gives you a hickey and it looks like a bruise, where does the blood come from. anyway, i’m obviously thinking way way too much. maybe the pressure is what comes from capillaries into breasts and hasn’t gotten back into lymph vessels, yet. sorry, this is ridiculously long and i’m down a rabbit hole.

oh, i read something interesting yesterday: Far from hormonally inert, adipose tissue has, in recent years, been recognized as a major endocrine organ,[2] as it produces hormones such as leptin, estrogen, resistin, and the cytokine TNFα. i'd never heard it put like that before. good luck

Wow, that is crazy interesting. Thank you for sharing that with me! But do you think it's something to be worry-some over? I hope I am understanding, but do you think by noogling my BP is falling?

to the PS: does that mean noogleberry is technically a kind of hormonal way to NBE? Lol the irony. I always knew massage increased prolactin, soo it makes sense.

no. i mean, if you were size HH maybe. haha.Rolleyes i'm fascinated by the body. the only reason i know about the anaphylaxis is because it's part of my history and a doctor needed for me to understand it. i doubt you have anything to worry about. i think massage would fix it. i still find it curious though.Sad i've seen your picts. you're gorgeous.

oh, sorry ..didn't see your other question ...umm. idk, it's just weird ..a roll of the dice how fat gets distributed around the body for different people when they're still in the womb developing ...a lot of mine is in my rear-end. i'm still wanting to get a full cup size bigger breasts but idk, maybe, i have only so many fat cells there and won't get more whereas some have an abundance there from birth and really get to find out around puberty when they get huge while some of their girlfriends don't. the estrogen question is interesting. if someone is born with a lot of fat cells, especially at the breasts and another someone is not ..what does that mean for a lifetime of high estrogen if fat cells make it ...not to mention all the xenoestrogens in our daily lives. it's complicated. and confusing. i'm rattling. i talk too much.

Not at all! I love your replies, thank you. I think you raised some good questions. The xenoestrogen for one-- I think that was the main part of my imbalance when I first started my NBE. So yeah, high E with excess XE = E dom!

I will work on massage Smile and you are so sweet solome!!! thank you for your kind words <3 I totally needed that today. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon