Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Asymmetry help!

So when I started nbe I was very asymmetrical. This improved as I massaged however now I am noticing it again more than I was a couple of months again.
Anybody who has had success "evening out" their asymmetrical breasts please let me know how you did it.
Also any suggestions or theories would be much appreciated. I don't like how wonky I look!

A lot of people say noogle is what helped their asymmetrical breasts. If you don't want to NB you could probably spend more time massaging the asymmetrical breast more then the other one. It's worth a shot. I forgot, do you fat brush? you could brush more fat to the other breast too. Basically show more love to that breast so it can catch up to the other :]

Seconding what MissB said!

Noogle is helping my asymmetry tremendously, but I'm also significantly (significantly!) smaller than you, so I'm not sure there are Noogle cups large enough to make a difference for you. :huh

Massaging the smaller one more, or even exclusively, for a while ought to yield some good results.

Xo, Soli

(24-08-2016, 02:33 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  A lot of people say noogle is what helped their asymmetrical breasts. If you don't want to NB you could probably spend more time massaging the asymmetrical breast more then the other one. It's worth a shot. I forgot, do you fat brush? you could brush more fat to the other breast too. Basically show more love to that breast so it can catch up to the other :]

Yes I do fat brushing when I massage. I am thinking I should be more strict with my NBE again since it has been very sporadic while I have been losing weight.
Sounds like it's as good a plan as any.

(24-08-2016, 03:58 AM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Seconding what MissB said!

Noogle is helping my asymmetry tremendously, but I'm also significantly (significantly!) smaller than you, so I'm not sure there are Noogle cups large enough to make a difference for you. :huh

Massaging the smaller one more, or even exclusively, for a while ought to yield some good results.

Xo, Soli

I think you're right, if I was to pump I would have to get some made by one of the awesome people here who can do stuff like that. I have already had fishbowl pumps suggested to me but am really low on money so it just doesn't even come on my list of things to do yet.

That's what I am thinking of doing. My right breast seems to respond SO fast to massage while my left has been taking a bit longer

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon