Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What are the chances of my breasts shrinking?

Hi there! This is my first post, hope I'm not missing anything.

I'm looking to grow my bust as many of you are. I'm also planning to lose weight, but this concern is separate from weight loss. After doing quite a bit of lurking I came across a few people saying that on PM especially, their breasts shrunk rather than grew--up to 2 inches--and the culprit was most often estrogen dominance. I don't know if I have that and I don't know how to find out, so I'm very afraid that I'll go through the same thing if I start taking PM.

How common is it? Have any of you experienced it and most importantly...is it permanent?

Thank you so much! Glad to be apart of this forum. (Put this in the general thread because I've read about this happening not just with PM)

Hey there, welcome Smile

There is really no way to tell until you take PM. It shouldnt be permanent. When I shrunk, my breasts went back to normal after I stopped taking it. The issue is when we take herbs that mimic hormones in our body and we get a bad side effect, we are causing an imbalance in our hormones. When we stop the imbalance our body goes back to normal.

http://www.healthline.com/health/high-estrogen#Outlook6

try googling symptoms of estrogen dominance, however the only true way to find out is if you have your hormones tested. If you want to lower your chances of becoming E DOM on PM, cycle it during your follicular phase and cycle Progesterone cream during your luteal phase. Always cycle herbs Smile good luck!

(24-08-2016, 01:17 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Hey there, welcome Smile

There is really no way to tell until you take PM. It shouldnt be permanent. When I shrunk, my breasts went back to normal after I stopped taking it. The issue is when we take herbs that mimic hormones in our body and we get a bad side effect, we are causing an imbalance in our hormones. When we stop the imbalance our body goes back to normal.

http://www.healthline.com/health/high-estrogen#Outlook6

try googling symptoms of estrogen dominance, however the only true way to find out is if you have your hormones tested. If you want to lower your chances of becoming E DOM on PM, cycle it during your follicular phase and cycle Progesterone cream during your luteal phase. Always cycle herbs Smile good luck!

Thank you so much!

It doesn't sound like I'm estrogen dominant. I don't experience many of those symptoms and especially, my periods are very regular and I never have any PMS symptoms such as cramps. Hopefully I'm safe.

How exactly do you go about doing that? I've heard that it's a good to cycle herbs but I'm not too sure on what exactly that means!

Thats good Smile so you should be fine taking it then-- I personally would match it with a progesterone cream so you don't become E dom or imbalance the good cycle you have now.

There are different phases of a womans menstrual cycle. Herbs that mimic the hormones in the body should be taken when the body is entering those phases.

Follicular phase
Period
Luteal phase

Follicular is right after your period. period = period and luteal is the phase right before you get your period, when you are or have ovulated.

Luteal is the time to take progesterone cream and anything progesterone, follicular is when to take herbs that mimic estrogen, like PM. If you were to take PM everyday you would be taking it during your luteal phase, messing your hormones up.. you would be putting estrogen in your body when estrogen should be falling and progesterone should be rising.

http://www.webmd.com/women/tc/normal-men...rual-cycle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cycle
read cycles and phases

http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...reast.html

Smile

IN my opinion, there's definitely a chance but most likely not permanent should you change up the wrong ones holding you back.

I would suggest first trying an augmenting program that naturally follows the natural cycle increasing Estoegen in the Follicular phase, a Prog. In the Luteal phase and through the cycle taking fish oil, coconut oil and collagen from bone broths (chicken in Follicular and Beef in Lutuel) home made.

Don't take melatonin at all
Maybe vitamin d3.
If you are not sensitive to acne, arginine hcl before bed to prime the amount of .gH you make during sleep.
I'd suggest fasting at least 12hrs.. Ie 8pm-8am.. With only water during that period.

Exercise is great for GH but bad for fat creation, make sure you exercise for weight loss is anabolic exercise, not catabolic so no thread ill, running etc. just weights and body weight and ideally Hiit no more then 18mins.

Cut as much sugars as you can too.. You want to try keep a steady blood sugar to keep growth hormones primed.

Lots of yams, maybe steam green papaya, pineapple for digestive enzymes and sauerkraut etc digestion is very important for weight loss and breast growth.

After a couple of months, then you can see how you are reacting to PM and decide if you want to add some all month long ie maybe half the dose in Luteal that you take during follicular weeks. Also, if you are really good about taking pills often taking divided dose 3x a day vs 1x a day could help too.. Keeps a lower Cmax but more even level of active ingredient in your system and more AUC ie total amount absorbed of PM. I do think though it's very important to stop for 2days at ovulation, very important natural dip that triggers progesterone wave. Most people here don't take that 2day break which I feel is very important, even if you are going to keep the same dose all 4weeks etc.

(24-08-2016, 08:36 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Thats good Smile so you should be fine taking it then-- I personally would match it with a progesterone cream so you don't become E dom or imbalance the good cycle you have now.

There are different phases of a womans menstrual cycle. Herbs that mimic the hormones in the body should be taken when the body is entering those phases.

Follicular phase
Period
Luteal phase

Follicular is right after your period. period = period and luteal is the phase right before you get your period, when you are or have ovulated.

Luteal is the time to take progesterone cream and anything progesterone, follicular is when to take herbs that mimic estrogen, like PM. If you were to take PM everyday you would be taking it during your luteal phase, messing your hormones up.. you would be putting estrogen in your body when estrogen should be falling and progesterone should be rising.

http://www.webmd.com/women/tc/normal-men...rual-cycle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cycle
read cycles and phases

http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...reast.html

Smile

Again, thank you so much! Very straightforward. So, I should be taking PM during my follicular phase, then but right after my period (how long does that last?) I should take a prog cream? Great! What should I take during my period, if anything?

Sorry for the barrage of questions!

(25-08-2016, 05:18 AM)daizy Wrote:  Again, thank you so much! Very straightforward. So, I should be taking PM during my follicular phase, then but right after my period (how long does that last?) I should take a prog cream? Great! What should I take during my period, if anything?

Sorry for the barrage of questions!

you're welcome! it's no problem at all Smile

Do you know your cycles length? ideally I would chart my cycle before starting any herbs this way you know how long your phases are. An average cycle is 28 days but for me, mine is 30-32, with 14 day luteal phase. Everyone is different. You can use an app on your phone to chart your cycle, just look up "period tracker" or something in the store of your phone :]

A lot of people take PM once their period starts and take it during their follicular, then stop once they enter luteal and match it with PC or vitex or something that will mimic progesterone. If you're picking a PC make sure you get one without any phytoestrogens in it (wild yam, etc) http://www.smokymountainnaturals.com/par...ife-cream/ is the one everyone uses Wink

(24-08-2016, 08:27 AM)daizy Wrote:  Hi there! This is my first post, hope I'm not missing anything.

I'm looking to grow my bust as many of you are. I'm also planning to lose weight, but this concern is separate from weight loss. After doing quite a bit of lurking I came across a few people saying that on PM especially, their breasts shrunk rather than grew--up to 2 inches--and the culprit was most often estrogen dominance. I don't know if I have that and I don't know how to find out, so I'm very afraid that I'll go through the same thing if I start taking PM.

How common is it? Have any of you experienced it and most importantly...is it permanent?

Thank you so much! Glad to be apart of this forum. (Put this in the general thread because I've read about this happening not just with PM)

they will also shrink after you stop taking PM. Mine shrunk away to nothingness in a years time after not taking PM... Due to canadian border restraints....

(29-08-2016, 10:03 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(24-08-2016, 08:27 AM)daizy Wrote:  Hi there! This is my first post, hope I'm not missing anything.

they will also shrink after you stop taking PM. Mine shrunk away to nothingness in a years time after not taking PM... Due to canadian border restraints....

Did it put you back to your starting point or further behind? And oh no, I live in Canada too...is it illegal here? Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon