Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Pumpers- How long did it take you to see lasting results?
Experienced pumpers: I'd like to start a thread with how long it took to grow a cup size or more. It would help me to know that I'm on track and keep me hopeful!

I've been pumping with my Kangzhu medium domes and pump for a little over 3 weeks and just began to get swelling last week. The first 2 weeks, no swelling. I pump for 40 min to 2 hours a day depending on the day. I already took my 'before' photos so I have something to compare it to in another few weeks. Smile
Me: 34AA/A, 5'8", 130lbs
Swelling is just a temporary side effect of pumping. Doesn't last very long. But each time you pump you get a little incremental growth. Which keeps adding up. Took me months (2-3) before I could see a big change. As long as your domes are large enough that not much of your breast is touching the sides then you will get growth. Just be patient and consistent.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Current Bra 36C
Hi Karren, thanks for your reply.
Yes, I believe in pumping! haha.
I've grown a little in 4 weeks, I can tell they are heavier and filling out my bras more. I know everyone grows at a different rate but it's still encouraging to see others progress with dates! I will make sure to be consistent and take incremental pics so that I have real evidence to support my progress. Happy pumping Smile
I gained 1 inch in 11 weeks without herbs but taking collagen . I didn't pump everyday though I must say but anyway I have a loong journey to go through yet Blush
https://beautynatureandlove.wordpress.com

2016 Feb : 32B
Goal short-term : 32 C-34 B
Goal long term : 32D - 34C

Is anyone using a regular breast pump used for nursing for breast enhancement??? I just started & the first day I noticed what looks like a drop of milk. Followed shortly after by a tingling sensation which I remember from when I nursed 15 years ago. I am using an Evenflo pump that stimulates the nipples. Does anyone know if this will produce milk???? Because I'm looking for enhancement only
(23-10-2016, 05:32 PM)karen67 Wrote: Is anyone using a regular breast pump used for nursing for breast enhancement??? I just started & the first day I noticed what looks like a drop of milk. Followed shortly after by a tingling sensation which I remember from when I nursed 15 years ago. I am using an Evenflo pump that stimulates the nipples. Does anyone know if this will produce milk???? Because I'm looking for enhancement only

I am, but not for breast enhancement, i was hoping to produce milk for a medical condition given breast milk contains live colonizing probiotics which cannot be obtained in any pill - BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY.

I envy how you produced a drop within a day, thats incredible? My hormones are unbalance and low at a guess , i tried for a few weeks and maanged to get a drop after a few weeks but couldnt break past that. Theres a supplement by motherlove "more milk special" which should boost things along. Sounds like it wouldnt take much to get you to produce a flow if you got a drop after a day, maybe a little fenugreek?
[font=Arial]started 32a/b October 13
Now: Oct 2015 32c/d

[color=#FF0000][/color][/font]
I saw the drop of milk the same day I started pumping & everyday since. I Dont want to start lactating again & its been Hours since I pumped today & I only pumped for 10 minutes & I keep getting the same sensation. I know its from pumping but I Dont want my breast get fuller because I'm producing milk.  Has anyone else had this experience???
I'm feeling a little bummed because I've been pumping for 3 months now and they have only grown a tiny bit. I was a AA, now I'm an A, but not even a full A. Mid cycle I think I'm a full A. It's just really hard when I feel so unattractive or undesirable because I'm so flat (and single). I'm going to keep pumping - I really want to be a B cup by January, or anytime really. As long as  get there at all. At this point I'm doubting whether it will happen at all at this rate. Sorry to be a downer, I'm usually so positive.
(26-10-2016, 08:54 PM)PrettyPunky Wrote: I'm feeling a little bummed because I've been pumping for 3 months now and they have only grown a tiny bit. I was a AA, now I'm an A, but not even a full A. Mid cycle I think I'm a full A. It's just really hard when I feel so unattractive or undesirable because I'm so flat (and single). I'm going to keep pumping - I really want to be a B cup by January, or anytime really. As long as  get there at all. At this point I'm doubting whether it will happen at all at this rate. Sorry to be a downer, I'm usually so positive.

Hey PrettyPunky !
Growing from AA to A is already awesome ! I have been pumping since two months, at least one hour a  day, and I am still AAA-AA... And pumping makes my scars worse, super red. And my breast don't have a beautiful shape due to tuberous deformity. So don't be discouraged, you have already grown, and that's a good sign ! I am sure that you will grow more over time !
Thanks Helen for the encouragement! Smile
I'll keep pumping. They have to grow, right?! Even if it takes another year, it'll be worth it.