Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumpers- How long did it take you to see lasting results?

Prettypunky how are you progressing with the pumps? Have you noticed more growth?

(21-12-2016, 12:56 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Prettypunky how are you progressing with the pumps? Have you noticed more growth?

Hey fruitcake,
They are growing again since I started taking collagen supplements! Have been taking collagen for about 3 weeks and have pumped probably 4 days per week and it is definitely helping! I will post a new thread on it after measurable growth. I wear B cup bras because they look better under clothes on my frame though I'm an A cup, and I'm noticing they are heavier and filling out the B cups more in the last week! I have also made a bone broth a couple days ago and am drinking that daily for more minerals, gelatin and collagen.

(22-12-2016, 04:19 PM)PrettyPunky Wrote:  
(21-12-2016, 12:56 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Prettypunky how are you progressing with the pumps? Have you noticed more growth?

Hey fruitcake,
They are growing again since I started taking collagen supplements! Have been taking collagen for about 3 weeks and have pumped probably 4 days per week and it is definitely helping! I will post a new thread on it after measurable growth. I wear B cup bras because they look better under clothes on my frame though I'm an A cup, and I'm noticing they are heavier and filling out the B cups more in the last week! I have also made a bone broth a couple days ago and am drinking that daily for more minerals, gelatin and collagen.
Thats brill congrats!

I have been drinking bone broth on and off aswell but am considering collagen and even more so since you have had results from it. Its just the thought of swallowing really big tablets! Dont know if i could keep up with that! 

Happy growing!

You can get collagen in powder form and add it to juice or smoothies instead of swallowing pills. Good luck!

(04-01-2017, 06:55 PM)PrettyPunky Wrote:  You can get collagen in powder form and add it to juice or smoothies instead of swallowing pills. Good luck!

I also wanted to take collagen, like Fruitcake, but I read somewhere that too much isn't good. How much is too much though?? 
I also don't want to become dependent. Do you take it for a while and then take a break?

(28-10-2016, 05:29 PM)PrettyPunky Wrote:  Thanks Helen for the encouragement! Smile
I'll keep pumping. They have to grow, right?! Even if it takes another year, it'll be worth it.

Hi, What I keep reading from the people with actual growth, growth that you can totally see, moving up cup sizes, is that it takes a few years, and consistency. Don't stop, keep going!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon