Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program and progress

Hi all newberss Blush

I started today this programm on day 1 of my period.

Day 1-14
PM 1000 MG . started last cycle on 500 saw nothing
Flaxseed oil 1000mg or shall i go higher.?
Magnesium 300mg
Vit e 268 mg
Probiotics multivit 1 a day

Day 16 to28
Fenugreek (or not?) 1200mg
Wildyam 500 ot 1000mg.?
Flaxseed 1000mg
Magnesium 300mg
Vit e 268mg

Im planning to add amino acids and carbohydrates,
Any ideas about my plan? Any help appreciatedd xxxxxxSmileSmile

I'd suggest fish oil and definitely lots of collagen or even gelatin if you are not up for collagens. Vit d3 could help if your levels are on the average to low side.

(25-08-2016, 02:17 AM)LookingForward2NBE Wrote:  I'd suggest fish oil and definitely lots of collagen or even gelatin if you are not up for collagens. Vit d3 could help if your levels are on the average to low side.

Thx for d reply...how much collagen should i take pls and throught the whole cycle.?

Hi ihatepd!

I take collagen, and there is no need to cycle it. It is not inherently hormonal, it's really just a source of protein that your body can use right away. The collagen I use comes with a little scoop inside, and I just use one of those - it's 6.6g. But your best bet, whatever the delivery method for your collagen, is to follow the directions on the bottle/canister until you feel comfortable experimenting with the dosage. To be fair, it's sort of like experimenting with a dosage of meat, so I'd say you've got a pretty decent margin for error here… Smile

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon