Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bbb pills and bountiful breast

Wink 

[/font]hello im 20 years old and im planning to start taking bountiful breast ANNNNNNDD bbb pills (butt enlargement) in about 8 months or so ..since in 7 months pregnant and im planning to nurse 6-8 months!!..and i want to know if anyone could tell me if combining BO and bbb wouldn't work?
bbb pills have these herbs

Fenugreek
Black Walnut
Dong Quai
Blessed Thistle
Dandelion
Kelp
Watercress
L-Tyrosine

and so they are used in the herbal breast pills!!
i read in the butt pills page that you can still use nbe pills and they wouldn't interfere with the butt pills

if someone knows something about this or has an opinion please post!!!

[font=Arial]SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH!!!! (IM A MEX) WOO

BBB PILLS A.K.A BUTT ENLARGEMENT PILLS

www.bbbformula.com

There are some herbals that shouldn't be combined with Bovine ovary. Estrogenic type herbs mainly like the fenugreek is. Here is a link to a discussion about it on the old board that might explain it better than I can. http://www.network54.com/Forum/534125/th...6amp%3B+BO-

The BBB pills you are talking about seem to be the same for breast enlargement and probably work because they typically cause weight gain.

I know my backside filled out more just on the BO, so I'm not sure you need to take something for both. You can either go the herb route or the Bo route, but you can't do both safely.

thank u !!!!!!!!!!

(20-01-2010, 11:01 PM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  There are some herbals that shouldn't be combined with Bovine ovary. Estrogenic type herbs mainly like the fenugreek is. Here is a link to a discussion about it on the old board that might explain it better than I can. http://www.network54.com/Forum/534125/th...6amp%3B+BO-

The BBB pills you are talking about seem to be the same for breast enlargement and probably work because they typically cause weight gain.

I know my backside filled out more just on the BO, so I'm not sure you need to take something for both. You can either go the herb route or the Bo route, but you can't do both safely.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon