Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm gonna miss my breast buds when my breasts develop.

I'm using the power of positive thinking to manifest bigger breasts. But i was wondering when my breasts fully develop... say in the d range... will the buds below my nipples disappear? I like having them and will miss them when my breasts get bigger.

(29-08-2016, 05:55 AM)Raeven Wrote:  I'm using the power of positive thinking to manifest bigger breasts. But i was wondering when my breasts fully develop... say in the d range... will the buds below my nipples disappear? I like having them and will miss them when my breasts get bigger.

you wont like it when they give u pain... trust me the best thing to do is to keep massaging them till they do disappear...

The buds. Will grow into breast tissue which you will always be able to feel in your breasts. It will be like having very large less dense buds xD

I tried massages, can't do it for a whole month. It hurts my hands and the results are barely if at all there. I'll keep taking my hormones and testosterone blockers. That's all I can do for now.

As crazy as it sounds, i like when my boobs hurt because that means they're growing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon