Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I need a big help ?

Good morning!
I'm a new member here and I need a big help :
I'm 18yo with small breast (81cm) I'm slim 50kg for 1m64 I can't gain weight so I began bodybuilding (hope gaining some curves like a bigger booty and smaller waist) BUT I don't know what I can do to my boobies ?
I bought fenugrec oil and soja oil but I don't know how to apply it on my breast for more effective results I know that I should apply it twice a day and I would see the results in one month but I don't know how to massage my breast Huh
Plus I want to add chii massage to my program 360 rotations once a day.
Is it good? Is bodybuilding bad for my breast? (I want to gain weight and not lose it) I'm lost ?
(Sorry I have a bad English)
Thank's for help ?

Well,I have to ask,what do you weigh? If you are athletic and skinny,you might need to gain weight tbh.If it never goes to your boobs ever,it might be your hormones,or simply genetic.Have you ever had your hormones and thyroid tested?

Another thing,when did you start puberty?

(02-09-2016, 06:36 PM)silver.foxxess Wrote:  Well,I have to ask,what do you weigh? If you are athletic and skinny,you might need to gain weight tbh.If it never goes to your boobs ever,it might be your hormones,or simply genetic.Have you ever had your hormones and thyroid tested?

I'm 50kg skinny yeah when I gain a little bit of weight it never goes on my boobs Sad
No I never had that test.
I had my puberty at 12 years old

You sound like me.I am a biofemale.I started at 11.Not only is my by type ectomorph (can't gain no matter what,and it goes to my thighs)my thyroid is messed up.I tried pueraria mirifica,it actually shrunk my boobs.I gained an inch on progesterone.Then I decided I wanted to know exactly what was up with my body....still waiting on thyroid results, will keep you updated.For now,I highly recommend upper body exercises.It will give the illusion of bigger,rounder boobs if you work those muscles.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon