Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it enough?

Photo 

So, I'm here not to get bigger boobs, but to get a nicer shape.
I lost a lot of weight, and it left them saggy af
I'm currently doing daily massage, hydrotherapy, a hella lot of scooping and swooping, and hypnosis before I go to bed.
Would that be enough to perk them up and get more volume on the upper poles?
I want to avoid using herbs or honors since I still have some belly fat, and the herbs will go straight there.

Right now they look so sad. ?
I just want them to look their size, you know?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Maybe during massage add coconut oil or flax oil or fish oil or green tea or a combination. Do you try binural meditation for breast growth on YouTube?

Massage and so on is helpful, oil is a good idea, and it may make them larger but I don't think that will provide any lift or support. Try this:
Chicken's feet broth for collagen (springy firm rubbery tissue instead of soft saggy fat tissue): http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/how...cken_feet/
Pectoral exercises for bigger chest muscles, use barbell, dumbells or weighted machines: 6-8 reps per set, heavy enough that the last couple are difficult. Google how. Won't change your boobs but the muscle underneath pushes them forward and upward.

The extra tissue may make them fuller too but the rubber and hard muscle is mainly for support.

The sagginess from weight loss is temporary, some of it may get better by itself. The skin needs to catch up with the fat.

Massage is most important, noogling might also help -- though if you don't want them any bigger, go easy on that. In general, NBE will grow the breasts AND lift them/make them look fuller and less saggy, so you may just have to try what the rest of us are but stop when you don't want to go any bigger.

I'm the same size as you and look about the same. Being an E cup but not looking like an E cup at all sucks Sad Good news is you can fix it! Also, definitely try to work for your pecs. It does wonders for lifting your breast tissue and making them appear more lifted.

(03-09-2016, 08:17 PM)BirdGirl Wrote:  So, I'm here not to get bigger boobs, but to get a nicer shape.
I lost a lot of weight, and it left them saggy af
I'm currently doing daily massage, hydrotherapy, a hella lot of scooping and swooping, and hypnosis before I go to bed.
Would that be enough to perk them up and get more volume on the upper poles?
I want to avoid using herbs or honors since I still have some belly fat, and the herbs will go straight there.

Right now they look so sad. ?
I just want them to look their size, you know?

It's been said aloe Vera gives up uplifted effect tightening etc or look at " isosensuals enhance cream" , Google to see the reviews etc. it utilises macadamia nut etc or you could try that. May pectoral exercises as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon