Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB XXL domes not big enough. Now what?

I am wondering if I should abandon this breast expansion program altogether. I am 40E and purchased the XXL domes from Noogleberry hoping to grow to GG. I fill the domes completely after the second round of pumping every day ( I try to get in three 30 minute sessions at least) I knew they would be too small, but nothing larger is available.
Now I've read that I may be making my breasts SMALLER from compression! I am very disappointed. Should I forget about pumping and just concentrate on massage and supplements? What are the odds of reaching a larger size without pumping?

You could fashion your own pumps out of containers or bowls. I have heard that works.
If not then you could try massage. I have grown from am F to a GG with massage Smile

(07-09-2016, 01:04 AM)Katana Wrote:  You could fashion your own pumps out of containers or bowls. I have heard that works.
If not then you could try massage. I have grown from am F to a GG with massage Smile

I also meditate using breast growth binural beats on YouTube and hypnotism.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon