Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to this...need your HELP !!

Hello all,

I just came across this site today while researching. I am 25yrs old..I am in the process of losing weight and I am really worried about losing my breasts. I have lost weight before but had no issues with my boobs getting smaller but in 2013 I found out I had extremely low Estrogen. After that, I have noticed my boobs have gotten saggy, no fullness (except before periods). Does anyone have any input on this? Can low estrogen cause breasts to sag and loose fullness/volume?

I would like to know if I need to first get my blood tests done to figure out if I still have hormonal imbalance and I start the herbs according to that?! If I start this regime, would it help maintain the size while I am losing weight? What exactly do I need to take and when? I have also noticed my hair thinning ALOT, maybe this will help me with that as well. Smile

I read through the newcomers section but found it really confusing.

Any help would be very appreciated! Thank you so much! Smile

Hi welcome. I started here reading up on programs. I then started with massage, vacuum pump, and diet. Then I created a herbal plan for me from research. I added hypnosis and binural beats meditation. Firmness and muscle tone from exercise diet and massage can be a great start. I read Kitana's thread for massage.

It would be way smarter to get a blood test instead of diving in blind, possibly wasting your time. Or even going in the wrong direction and impede future progress or even make you shrink, besides causing discomfort.

Most herbs you read about in these forums raise estrogen. The strongest is pueraria mirifica, and hops isn't bad either. There is progesterone cream to raise progesterone a lot or vitex to raise it a little. 320 mg saw palmetto extract lowers DHT testosterone (acne/facial hair/greasy T) and/or 10g spearmint made into tea lowers general testosterone. XX% saponin fenugreek or shatavari extract has multiple balanced effects and is popular alone or with other herbs, but may not fix low hormones or an imbalance by itself.

Massage, pumping and/or muscle exercise has no hormonal effect at all, which means it won't help your issues. But it's also a safe way to go without worrying about making an issue worse.

Yes a drop in hormones can make your breasts look deflated, especially right after they drop. Yes they could be related to your hair too. Before your period is actually when progesterone is the highest, though estrogen is higher too. So it's doubly important to get that blood test to see whether or not you need progesterone too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon