Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Exercise question

I'm gonna start working out soon, mostly leg and abs workout but i was wondering if a workout can decrease my breasts as breasts are made of fat and working out burns fat? if so i want to avoid exercises that do since i'm trying to grow my breasts.

Any advice on this? Huh

Yes, if you lose fat, then you will lose breast size. Depending on your total bodyfat percentage and how much you excercise and how much actual glandular material underneath the fat will determine how flat you will get . Im moderataly excercising like high intensity cardio ( cycling/walking) 3-4 miles 3-4 times a week and strength training my glutes, thighs, abs in between. I've lost about 10 percent of my size but thankfully have enough glandular tissue to support my b-cup.

I'm only looking to do leg and abs workout, will that still affect my breasts? as the muscles around it won't be stimulated~
I weigh 55kg and am 170cm tall so i'm definitely not fat, i just want to tighten up a bit

Its not cardio, so probably not.

(08-09-2016, 06:55 PM)Justagirl Wrote:  I'm only looking to do leg and abs workout, will that still affect my breasts? as the muscles around it won't be stimulated~
I weigh 55kg and am 170cm tall so i'm definitely not fat, i just want to tighten up a bit

No, not necessarily, some people don't lose breast volume when losing weight, in fact they see increased growth. If you don't have a lot of fat to lose it will most likely come off in places where more fat is stored.

Don't forget, estrogen is stored in fat cells. When fat cells are burned through weight lose or exercise it releases stored aromatase. If you plan on just toning problem areas (hips, tummy, thighs) just make sure to keep healthy fats going in over old fat burned.

I found new evidence that indicates that obesity will down regulate estrogen receptor alpha (ER-a), which is the estrogen receptor responsible for breast growth.

Thank you for the replies guys. I feel more reassured to exercise now!

(08-09-2016, 08:14 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(08-09-2016, 06:55 PM)Justagirl Wrote:  I'm only looking to do leg and abs workout, will that still affect my breasts? as the muscles around it won't be stimulated~

No, not necessarily, some people don't lose breast volume when losing weight, in fact they see increased growth. If you don't have a lot of fat to lose it will most likely come off in places where more fat is stored.

Don't forget, estrogen is stored in fat cells. When fat cells are burned through weight lose or exercise it releases stored aromatase. If you plan on just toning problem areas (hips, tummy, thighs) just make sure to keep healthy fats going in over old fat burned.

I found new evidence that indicates that obesity will down regulate estrogen receptor alpha (ER-a), which is the estrogen receptor responsible for breast growth.

I do 1h and 30' of cardio plus 2h of anaerobic and I haven't seen like my boobs went down but Im pretty interested in the fats topic... if I eat avocado everyday and let's say I dont do exercise for months won't make me gain weight ?Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon