Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to prevent stretch marks from pumping?

Star 

How do I prevent stretch marks while pumping? Also I just got a noogleberry. The instructions say to pump and let the blow flow for several seconds and then press the release button. How long does everyone usually let them sit engorged before hitting the release button?

(09-09-2016, 07:17 PM)Melmitch997 Wrote:  How do I prevent stretch marks while pumping? Also I just got a noogleberry. The instructions say to pump and let the blow flow for several seconds and then press the release button. How long does everyone usually let them sit engorged before hitting the release button?

Hello!

The best way to prevent stretch marks is applying an oil n the area Tongue Coconut oil, almond oil, macadamia oil, olive oil... use oil when you pump and after you pump too, then you will hydrate the skin twice per day and that should be enough ( 6 months doing pump and release and 0 stretch marks!)

There are two methods 7:2 and 15:10 I think : it means you hold 7 minutes the pump and then you release it for 2 minutes and you massage a bit your breasts. Same thing with 15:10 , it's up to you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon