Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buying PM from aliexpress

Ok, at $5.00 and change for a 100 count bottle, I'm skeptical. I realize that the delivery time would be extreme, but I'm curious. Has anyone here purchased PM thru aliexpress? and if so, were you satisfied?
Thanks.

Aliexpress product are mostly from China. Don't risk your health.

I buy from Ail-express a few times a month, Sometimes I get quality goods, sometimes not. I personally would never buy food or makeup products from Ali-express. China is known for still using lead in some products, I would hate to get PM and risk my health.

Go to reputable supplier, this is not something to try and save money on.

Thanks Laurel and Jannet. I usually get Ainterol from the same guy in New York. When I saw the 5.00 price tag, I thought that it didn't seem right. You just confirmed my skepticism. Have a good weekend, and because I love football, Roll Tide!

(10-09-2016, 03:04 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  Ok, at $5.00 and change for a 100 count bottle, I'm skeptical. I realize that the delivery time would be extreme, but I'm curious. Has anyone here purchased PM thru aliexpress? and if so, were you satisfied?
Thanks.

I use AliExpress too but I don't recommend it for the purchase of supplements. It's better to use a more commendable online shopping site for consumable items in my opinion. ALWAYS stay away from PRC distributors! Mainland China is risky business! I recently ordered PM from Thailand from Qoo10 at a decent price and excellent reviews. Always do your research and sift through customer reviews beforehand, check where the seller is from and if it is a popular item for buyers. After all it is on account of your health/safety. Smile

~ Peirong

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon