Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vitex only

I m new to nbe. Thinking of starting with vitex to balance out my hormones. My size is 30a. And i personally love small and perky breast. So basically i jus want to go up just a cup or two. A full and perky a/b Smile.Also, i have quite a lot of body hair, and halted breast growth so its making me think i might be having more androgens. Also, i have severe cramps before my periods , which are fairly regular but the 1st day is horribly painful. So i wish to balance out my hormones first of all. Can anyone really help me with the schedule for vitex capsules , like which days i should be taking the capsule for maximum benefit. Also, i might be adding spearmint tea and massages. But taking only vitex.

(11-09-2016, 02:09 AM)Daisy Wrote:  I m new to nbe. Thinking of starting with vitex to balance out my hormones. My size is 30a. And i personally love small and perky breast. So basically i jus want to go up just a cup or two. A full and perky a/b Smile.Also, i have quite a lot of body hair, and halted breast growth so its making me think i might be having more androgens. Also, i have severe cramps before my periods , which are fairly regular but the 1st day is horribly painful. So i wish to balance out my hormones first of all. Can anyone really help me with the schedule for vitex capsules , like which days i should be taking the capsule for maximum benefit. Also, i might be adding spearmint tea and massages. But taking only vitex.

Femaprin is good. Take from first day of cycle all the way through. Takes some months to work. I'm using maca but that's cause I'm on a menopause version. That balances me great.

I don't think Vitex will do anything much unless you take it every day and stick to it for a few months. It's not an overnight cure.

Ellacraig thanks dear. I dnt want it to mess my cycles. Also any help with the dosing would be great Smile

Charley rose
Thanks dear. U myst have read i only want a decent pair, so even an half inch growth would b amazing. As i have a lot of body hair and painful periods i just want to balance it out . please help about the dosage and schedule if u have any info. Smile

Balancing your hormones with vitex is likely to take several months, being realistic, so the only schedule you need is to take it CONTINUOUSLY. Success with vitex is largely a matter of taking it regularly and consistently until you hopefully see the desired results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon