Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MY NBE BACKFIRED PLZ HELP

hi everyone..im 33 years old i have had 3 kids...i breast fed all of them...after my third child i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism...after which i put on lots of weight...last year i lost 10 kgs and meanwhile my breast luk saggy and ugly with no mass..ther r extremely small and make me feel so bad...in the quest for perky and big boobs i started using breast actives from feb for 3 months..i also started pueria mirficia for a month but nothing worked...not even half inch...i did massages i listened to binural beats nothing nothing nothing...
I then decided to start maca dong quai and alfafa supplements...i saw some tingles for a week...then i got badly constipated...i still continued with the tabs because i just am so desperate now for big boobs...the constipation got worse and experienced extreme bloating and swelling on I finally stopped my nbe...to my horror i have put on 4 kgs weight back...and my boobs have shrunk....they look smaller than what they were....
i cant tell u how depressed i am...i belong to a conservative family i cannot share this with anyone...even with my husband...dunno what to do....now again i have to start my dieting regine to lose weight...its so much harder to lose weight with hypothyroidism
Im scared to go to the door also as ill be blasted for taking some random pills...and will be given lectures for having self worth not bother about breasts and love the way u luk...
i just want my constipation to relieve and my gut healthy...and swlling to reduce...and is ther any hope that i will ever have big boobs...
teary eyed

(11-09-2016, 05:30 AM)indianprincess Wrote:  hi everyone..im 33 years old i have had 3 kids...i breast fed all of them...after my third child i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism...after which i put on lots of weight...last year i lost 10 kgs and meanwhile my breast luk saggy and ugly with no mass..ther r extremely small and make me feel so bad...in the quest for perky and big boobs i started using breast actives from feb for 3 months..i also started pueria mirficia for a month but nothing worked...not even half inch...i did massages i listened to binural beats nothing nothing nothing...
I then decided to start maca dong quai and alfafa supplements...i saw some tingles for a week...then i got badly constipated...i still continued with the tabs because i just am so desperate now for big boobs...the constipation got worse and experienced extreme bloating and swelling on I finally stopped my nbe...to my horror i have put on 4 kgs weight back...and my boobs have shrunk....they look smaller than what they were....
i cant tell u how depressed i am...i belong to a conservative family i cannot share this with anyone...even with my husband...dunno what to do....now again i have to start my dieting regine to lose weight...its so much harder to lose weight with hypothyroidism
Im scared to go to the door also as ill be blasted for taking some random pills...and will be given lectures for having self worth not bother about breasts and love the way u luk...
i just want my constipation to relieve and my gut healthy...and swlling to reduce...and is ther any hope that i will ever have big boobs...
teary eyed

I'm low thyroid with gut problems.
For constipation you can try flax seeds in a blender, they scrape out the colon, drink at night if you usually use the bathroom on the morning.
Ginger helps motility , so ginger tea at night before bed or between meals. Magnesium too for constipation.
My periods were all over the place and maca ON ITS OWN made them come right.
If ure trying to balance with maca I wouldn't complicate things with extra herbs, just the maca.
The shrinking boobs sounds hormonal. I'd be asking for a hormone test cause no amount of tinkering will help till you figure out what's high or low. For what it's worth "world botanicals menopause maca" is the on,y one that corrected my short cycles almost immediately.
Hormones and gut are intimately related, so gotta fix your gut hands down, look at fermented foods, kefir, kimchi, sauerkraut. They will help with motility and constipation. Fix that and the other stuff might fall into place. Then look at the massage links, I swear these girls have done better than ones using herbals BUT takes longer time and dedication.

Thank u so much ella craig...do u know the reason why my face has swelled up...like my nose luks huge now...what can i do to reduce this water retention....is this becasue of me being hypothyroid or because i put on weight or because of the supplements....last month i was little irregular in taking my eltroxcin....the thyroid medicine...

(11-09-2016, 07:46 AM)indianprincess Wrote:  Thank u so much ella craig...do u know the reason why my face has swelled up...like my nose luks huge now...what can i do to reduce this water retention....is this becasue of me being hypothyroid or because i put on weight or because of the supplements....last month i was little irregular in taking my eltroxcin....the thyroid medicine...
To be perfectly honest i think you should see a Dr, it sounds like water retention but you want to know why, i would think the herbs would be out of your system. But now you have mentioned you are on thyroid meds you shouldnt mix any meds with herbs without checking with a Dr or a naturopath.
If the swelling continues then certainly contact someone asap. Its none of their business why you chose to take herbs and they have a privacy thing to adhere to so they cant tell anyone. You can always say you just tried to "balance your hormones".

Tell them your breasts have shrunk and you believe you might have a hormone inbalance, that way you can find out whats going on. If your estrogen dominant at least you can do something about it and hoepfully regain what you have lost.

Histamine reaction can cause swelling, hives, rashes, dizziness after eating etc so maybe something you ate has caused the swelling in the face. I know for me when i have a histamine reaction its always in my head! Ie face rash, dizziness etc. But thats just spitballing ideas as i dont know if you have food allergies.

If you feel healthy and feel ok dont stress too much, but if the swelling continues, then check it out, gota keep yourself well for your precious kiddies Smile

GO SEE YOUR DR. See below the side effects of your thyroid meds!

Major Side Effects
You should check with your doctor immediately if any of these side effects occur when taking levothyroxine:

Less common:
Chest pain or discomfort
decreased urine output
difficult or labored breathing
difficulty with swallowing
dilated neck veins
extreme fatigue
fainting
fast, slow, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
fever
heat intolerance
hives or welts
increased blood pressure
increased pulse
irregular breathing
irritability
menstrual changes
nausea
pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
shortness of breath
skin itching, rash, or redness
sweating
swelling of the eyes, face, lips, throat, or tongue
tightness in the chest
tremors
troubled breathing

Im taking these medicines from 3 years...earlier my dose was 50 now 100mg...im not an allergic person...only had allergy with mackerel fish...thank u soo much for ur support in feeling so much better...thinking rationally now
1.stop all nbe routine..pills ,creams ,dietary changes i made to boost estrogen etc
2.try to heal my gut with natural healing foods and probiotics
3.will see a doctor and explain my situation
4.test my harmones
5.Focus on losing weight(maybe thats why my face looks puffy...weight gain)
6.Try to get my thyroid symptoms down..(feel tired sleepy lack of energy bloating )
7.Continue with my massages...playing that will stimulate my breast growth...

Lesson learnt.....Dont mess with ur harmones...they r dangerous...

Pray that my nbe journey should be filled with happiness to see my boobs grow not turn into a nightmare...

(11-09-2016, 08:38 AM)indianprincess Wrote:  Im taking these medicines from 3 years...earlier my dose was 50 now 100mg...im not an allergic person...only had allergy with mackerel fish...thank u soo much for ur support in feeling so much better...thinking rationally now
1.stop all nbe routine..pills ,creams ,dietary changes i made to boost estrogen etc
2.try to heal my gut with natural healing foods and probiotics
3.will see a doctor and explain my situation
4.test my harmones
5.Focus on losing weight(maybe thats why my face looks puffy...weight gain)
6.Try to get my thyroid symptoms down..(feel tired sleepy lack of energy bloating )
7.Continue with my massages...playing that will stimulate my breast growth...

Lesson learnt.....Dont mess with ur harmones...they r dangerous...

Pray that my nbe journey should be filled with happiness to see my boobs grow not turn into a nightmare...
Yeh you are onto it Smile
After seeing that link saying a major side effect was facial swelling i worried for you.
But yes im suffering a long term stomach infection so ive researched till the ends of the earth and back and if your gut is in dissaray then all your other body functions will be too Smile
Check out this girl noni who has a thread up here, she did it all with massage and her results are amazing.
I completely stuffed my hormones trying NBE using herbs so i hate the bloody things.
sounds like youre on the right track Smile

Hi Indianprincess,
Here are my favorite two threads for massage just to make your massage search easier.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

I'm very touched to see all the help Ella has offered. She is a wise and beautiful woman. Heed her advice well.
Huggs
Bobbi

Thank u bobbi...and ella i cant just thank u enough....when i was writing this post i was so depressed and shattered...when u responded i felt so much better...i was like chill.... everything is under control...no need to panic..i got the cue that first i need my gut to be healed....when u said harmones and gut are related...Today i was fasting...hopefully my belly rested well......also if u could throw some light on liver cleanse kidney cleanse and stomach cleanse....what do they mean??...and what is the process to do them right? and how long should i do considering my thyroid condition ?i want to do this for my breasts too if it is of some help these cleanses...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon