Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MY NBE BACKFIRED PLZ HELP

I tried massages they gave me serious hand pain...so now i ask my maids(domestic help)to do the massages twice a day.They rather do it with more pressure dunno if its good or bad...i use almond oil....and coconut oil...will read the threads...i do chi masages.. female deer massage and fat brushing...but no luck....u people have reinstalled my faith in nbe again...ill focus on masaages and healthy diet...i deserve bigger better boobs....and i wont give up...

Make sure you are having daily bowel movements before you start any cleanse, otherwise you will reabsorb toxins you release.
Simple cleansing strategys are epsom salts baths, might help with constipation too cause of the magnesium. Warm lemon water on an empty stomach upon rising.
Milk thistle tabs or liquid (start low cause if you havent done before major cleansing reaction). I find liquid extract YOU control the dose so can start very low.
Dandelion tea (getting some myself today) - good for breasts and soo much more.
Dry brushing to improve lymphatics.
Rebounding, jmping on a small trampoline is as good as it gets.

Status update.....my swelling has gone down...constipation is better...but the feeling of completely empty is not there...i mean even after relieving myself i feel something is still remaining...lol..much bettr though....i havent stopped massaging...im feeling some pain in the breasts while massaging...no growth what so ever...my stomach is bloated though...my thyroid levels r normal..took the blood test...im planning to start 1200 cals diet program to lose weight which i gained back...especially belly fat....

And i want to know if i can use progesterone cream...is it safe for hypothyroidism and its just local admistration so im thinking it might work...my breasts r limp...like ther is no life...no connective tissues i guess..so what can i do to increase the cell bond...collagen??i dunno all r going gaga over msm and collagen so wondering maybe thats what i need...but scared to take any pills now

For me.. I'd take progesterone cream . And by day three I'd wake up having trouble breathing. That's not a common thing but you gotta Bear in mind progesterone can build up on the tissues and take months to leave. The safer option is vitex as it raises progesterone and is an adaptogen. If you took a test and honest to goodness needed progesterone then yeh it's a good call. I've spoken to a woman who was on PC cream and ended up progesterone dominant, the side effects were horrific. Not trying to be a downer but just giving a heads up excess progesterone can be dangerous too . Likely safer has estrogen Dom for sure but there's pros and cons to each.

You could try msm and vit c..there's a whole forum on girls who used that and went up cup sizes as a "side effect". Msm heels you poop too

ella does msm interfere with thyroid??

(14-09-2016, 08:05 AM)indianprincess Wrote:  ella does msm interfere with thyroid??

http://www.organicsulfur4health.com/2015...upplement/

Your call. Google and see what comes up

For thyroid, you need iodine. It's sources are iodized salt and seafood, even seaweed. There might be another source that's a plant source of it, but I'm unsure of that. There used to be a problem where people who lived far from the sea had large thyroids, because their thyroids were compensating for the lack of iodine in their diet. In the U.S. they've added iodine to salt to compensate for that.

For constipation problems, fruits should help, with issues that aren't directly related to menstruation. Still, fruits will help or relieve that issue.

Eating healthy fats, such as unrefined olive oil or nuts/seeds, will help your body too, because they are needed to transport and build hormones.

I agree with the suggestions above to see a doctor. What you've described could be symptoms of a larger problem, and it is probably made worse by deficiencies in nutrition. The doctor doesn't need to know you're trying NBE, but all they need to know is if what you're doing is safe. They need to help you diagnose any underlying problems.

I hope your condition gets better.

Im experiencing some pains and tenderness in my boobs....i think im entering luteal...had my period on 3rd...first time im feeling this with massage...what can i do to elevate the process...boost up the growth...any tips plz help...i want this to work so bad....plzzzzz let this be my growth spurt....fingers crossed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon