Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How many years have people done this for

I am starting from AA- I feel like I have read a lot about effects not being permenant. If suction can make me a full B, I will do it the rest of my life. Any thoughts?

Not everyone reacts the same. I've been pumping for a couple years, on and off, and when I stop the results I gained have been permanent so far. No sign of reduction. Sometimes it's your body and some times its your gear. Having the wrong domes can make all the difference. I've pumped and pumpe with under sized domes and gotten no where. Larger domes where your breasts do not touch the sides appear to work best. IMHO.

Thanks for all your help Karren! I am just trying to figure out how much to pump-

I can't seem to get suction with padding Sad and I am worried about permant marks.
I think I am going to try to pump a lot for 2 or 3 days a week (3 hours?) and then 1 hour the other days. What do you think? Do you think you need padding- I read you have made your own?

Thanks again!!!

On September 24 it will be one year for me.

Karren- you are so right about the size of the domes! I am so small I thought small was best but now that I am using bigger ones swelling is so much better!

(23-09-2016, 07:20 PM)Jasmine108 Wrote:  Karren- you are so right about the size of the domes! I am so small I thought small was best but now that I am using bigger ones swelling is so much better!

Yeah!! No one tells you this when you get started. And the dome design could be adjusted so that you get even more!! If I didn't already have a job I think I would go design my own system! That would be expandable using inserts and have a decent electric vacuum pump!! Lol

(21-09-2016, 05:30 AM)Jasmine108 Wrote:  Thanks for all your help Karren! I am just trying to figure out how much to pump-

I can't seem to get suction with padding Sad and I am worried about permant marks.
I think I am going to try to pump a lot for 2 or 3 days a week (3 hours?) and then 1 hour the other days. What do you think? Do you think you need padding- I read you have made your own?

Thanks again!!!

I think that using gaskets make it more comfortable to use. But only once that come with the domes. I've tried to adapt other material and make my own and they always end up getting sucked into the dome when applying pressure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon