Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Complete Beginner Routine - please comment -

Lightbulb 

So over a week ago I opened a thread to ask you guys how to get rid of the purple marks and red spots over my boobs due to overdoing the suction thing with the Noogleberry. I used the hot and cold theraphy and basically used Bioderma's Cicabio Arnica + cream. They worked perfectly well and all I have right now is the teeny tiny redness below my breast but that is also fading drastically fast.

So I decided to spend a few days in the forums and use my old massaging habits to come up with a plan for myself. I would love it if the more experienced users could comment about this routine and have suggestions and you know even though I'm also a newbie I feel like I'm seeing some real progress here so others can try it out and tell me how it worked out for them.

I begin the day with a diet plan I got from my friend's sister who is a dietitian. I used to do karate and gymnastics and I think it shaped my body into something less feminine but after I quit both and got into dancing and yoga I developed really fast and now I'm trying to get them balanced so if you have a problem like that I can tell you my diet even though I believe that you should see someone yourself for the best results cause I have a body that weights less than 110 pounds right now at 5 4 height, 36D or 34DD breasts -i will never know- so getting something for your own size might be better. I suggest you to drink green tea or take a sip of a half low-fat milk, half soy milk drink. I know it might sound disgusting but it tastes beautiful and you can take advantage of the soy as well as tasting some real milk. I massage for 5 minutes inwards in the morning cause the whole school thing gets involved but I know that 15 minutes massage is too boring so I try to add a few more minutes to the daily routine if I can and leave the 15 minute morning massages to weekends.

I try to use the Noogleberry twice a day and I use a method similar to the one that got me used to massaging. I get bored of repeating the same stuff so I try to pump 10 times after I fix them, wait for 10 seconds, release most of the suction but not all of it, wait for 10 seconds as I massage the skin around the cups and repeat the same thing but add 5 seconds each turn to the time I keep the suction. Like the scond time I do it for 15 seconds, release for 10 seconds and go on.

Right now I can keep it for 75 seconds but I'm increasing that day by day. I'm not planning to get pills yet since I don't want to mess with my hormones until I turn 21. But if you are fine with it I would recommend saw palmetto since it's powerful but not so if it's not used constently so that you can see how your body reacts to it without messing too much with your hormones.

After the pumping I wear a yoga sports bra, the best thing about these are that they are also known as the sleep bras and they don't put pressure like sports bras do but they keep the blood the transfered fat and everything there while letting the blood flow.

Also I wanna say that before using the Noogleberry you might wanna drink water and thats what everyone also says but I have like this idea and I'm not sure if its real but I got some tablets from Rossmann and they are basically the kind that just disolve in water, they are vitamins, there is A, D, K there and vitamin K might actually help you with the brusing too. So I try to mix it up with my water. I think it will just help me with the growth since they are actually fat based vitamins instead of B and C, and the extras might be used in fat production.

I don't genuinely believe that sleeping on your back grows your breasts, they actually might get them to grow apart from each other so if you are gonna do it keep the sleep bra on, if not that is perfectly okay. I think your natural breast growth is all about genetics and your efforts. Please do not take plain estrogen or pregesterone. Its just like using powder etc to get rid of acne. Since your body thinks it needs something it already has you mess with the balance and might fuck it up for life. Your body keeps your female hormones and male hormones like testesterone balanced in it and when you receive additional estrogen (not talking about herbs or herb based pills) it tries to balance it out and since the additional hormones wear out after a while you might end up with extra testesterone the second you stop using these hormones.

So thats all I've got. I also take melanine to help with the hgh but thats no big deal cause it probably wont work if you arent in puberty. Please tell me if I'm doing something wrong or if you have questions suggestions I dunno you name it. PM me cause I'm friendly (ref to the Queen Katana, I admire you old sis keep growing). Cya all!! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon