Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and raw female

Not much difference noticed yet, but I'm still only on a 250 MG in am and the same at night- ramping up slowly....I don't expect to to start feeling or seeing changes until I'm on at least 1000mg per day, if not more.

Nice Jessica!

I'm starting slowly as well... Today I started 2 pills am and pm of BO following the guidelines in that article.

So far I've noticed fullness but not measurable growth. My breasts look full as if my period is about to start but it won't for about 10 days. Can't wait to see what happens in the next week! Also my sex drive is still good... My partner gives my breasts lots of love when we have sex so they Definitely get extra massages in ha ha. Pretty much have sex every day. Yes!

Have not gained any weight. I do hot yoga and weights regularly.

I take my dosage of pills first thing when I wake up on an empty stomach when pituitary gland is most active. Take my evening dose right before bed or a few hours after eating. I've always eaten low carb/ high protein so the diet part is not an issue for me. I did find grass fed whey protein on iherb and it's really good in a smoothie with banana, chia seeds and avocado. Yum!

This is another good article....

http://mustgrowbust.com/bovine-ovary/

I seem to be hijacking my own thread here gawd... Just keep thinking of things to add to help other people on this journey. Things I was concerned about before I started like body temperature, weight gain and libido. I take cayenne for increased body temperature. I read in that article above that kelp is what causes weight gain because our bodies already have too much iodine.

The cayenne is definitely working. For the first time in my life I'm actually not freezing and am normal body temperature. Hallelujah!

Also if anything I have lost weight in the last two weeks. Libido still mega high thank god!

(22-09-2016, 07:02 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  I seem to be hijacking my own thread here gawd... Just keep thinking of things to add to help other people on this journey. Things I was concerned about before I started like body temperature, weight gain and libido. I take cayenne for increased body temperature. I read in that article above that kelp is what causes weight gain because our bodies already have too much iodine.

The cayenne is definitely working. For the first time in my life I'm actually not freezing and am normal body temperature. Hallelujah!

Also if anything I have lost weight in the last two weeks. Libido still mega high thank god!

Hi! It is great to read your excitement with how things are going for you. Please keep posting as there are more that read than respond.

Btw, how much or what brand of Cayenne are you taking? I purchased the kelp a couple months back & it did seem to raise my temp. Though that did not translate to anything different result wise.

Wish ya the best with reaching your goals. Smile

I'm definitely feeling more fullness in my breasts. My son even said to me today that I look different.... He said I look slimmer in the waist and stronger.  He's super observant so that was very reassuring. I notice more fullness in my bras and when I wear and camisole without a bra underneath there is actually a line in the fabric between my breasts from the fullness. What!?!!  
No weight gain. I decided to substitute protein shakes for what I would normally snack on since adding protein on top of what I already eat would mean more calories and probably weight gain over time. And my sex drive is still really good, and have more lubrication. Sweet

Something else I've noticed is I feel more secure.  I've always been insecure about my breasts. I feel like the success I've had so far has given me a boost. I also get pretty jealous, it's something I've been trying to overcome for a long time. I get pangs of jealousy if I see my partner check out another woman. I would love to not care if he looks. This may be another thread topic but this is all the stuff I'm dealing with.

So I measured myself and i lost on my hips. Don't know how that's possible. But since I am pear shaped, no complaints! Lost two lbs since last week but that pretty normal. 
For the cayenne alexisrene I take herbal factors 470 mg at least twice a day. I take it with food or it tastes like burning....

I just got collagen today and started taking coconut oil as well, the actual oil, by mouth. 

Still feel like I'm bursting out of my bras but haven't actually gained anything. Just more fullness.  

I would describe my breasts possibly as tuberous. Didn't know that was a thing until I read this forum.

As I ramp up to starting my period I have noticed a few changes. For the last 6 months or so, I spot for about 5 days before my period and also during ovulation, and so far I'm not spotting. What I understand about ovulation bleeding is its your body signalling that you're super fertile. I could be wrong. The whole process of ovulation is pretty hard core if you ask me.... The ovary and Fallopian tubes are not connected, when you ovulate the egg breaks through the wall of the ovary and the FT catches the egg. This blew my mind.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon