Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO and raw female

(25-09-2016, 07:12 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  Something else I've noticed is I feel more secure.  I've always been insecure about my breasts. I feel like the success I've had so far has given me a boost. I also get pretty jealous, it's something I've been trying to overcome for a long time. I get pangs of jealousy if I see my partner check out another woman. I would love to not care if he looks. This may be another thread topic but this is all the stuff I'm dealing with.

I feel that is the best thing ever. It may take care of the latter as well.  Smile 
Am convinced most people look, whether they admit it or not. But there are acceptable ways to remain polite vs obnoxious rude sort. Though it does
get under my skin even if a friend is checking someone out & commenting in an over the top sort of way. 
Personally, am always checking out hair. If I see someone with great hair (regardless of gender) could possibly be presumed as checking someone out. 
So that is where my wandering eyes go.  Blush

Thanks for the info about the cayenne. Will try when the Kelp runs out.
Wish you continued success with your journey.

I appreciate any support and response I get on here so thank you alexisrene!
I think I jinxed myself with the comment about spotting because I started spotting that day. 
My breasts are full, not sure if it's because of the impending period or the BO. But they do seem bigger out of my peripheral vision. I've been consistent with the supplements for sure. I have not had my usual mini before period breakout nor have l had the usual emotional meltdown pre-period. I actually feel really grounded and really comfortable in my body.  I added the collagen and volufiline a few days ago but haven't noticed anything 
My partner seems very drawn to my breasts now, more than usual. Lots of nipple play and squeezing which I love. He also sees me rubbing the cream on but I haven't told him of my program. Not sure how many others tell their partners about their NBE journey.... Anyone else tell their partners?
I'm also listening to binaural beats/ subliminal music for breast enlargement.

Interesting update, my period is lighter and seems shorter than normal. A welcome surprise. I have been emotional the last few days: happy crying and frustrated crying. I am usually emotional right before my period and this time was right after it started. Not sure if related to BO. 

Have lost a few lbs. I still have my pre-period swelling which is swellWink

I have read from other threads on BO that the growth seems to come in cycles

One other thing... my skin looks amazing. Really clear and glowing. I'm guessing it's from the collagen. I'm going to add selenium soon because I remembered my naturopath saying I should take it for my thyroid. Hopefully it will help to keep my temp up. I don't want to take kelp

Breasts still have fullness and sadly I think my butt is smaller. A moment of silence .....

So no progress since my last post. Not sure if this would be considered a stall. I added kelp because my temp was low. Is this normal? This is my smallest time of the month anyway so hopefully I don't need to panic.

(14-10-2016, 02:24 AM)Thematrix Wrote:  So no progress since my last post. Not sure if this would be considered a stall. I added kelp because my temp was low. Is this normal? This is my smallest time of the month anyway so hopefully I don't need to panic.

Hi,
How much Kelp are you taking?
I've switched up my program also.  Dropped the SP and vitex entirely, added White Peony and Kelp to raise my temp up a bit- so far one pill in am and 1 in pm. I erred and bought the WP in pill form and I should have bought in liquid extract. I'll switch when I run out of the pills I continue to see subtle changes in my overall shape, more Curviness appearing in my hips area and butt, breasts appear fuller too.

I've been taking Nature's Way kelp which contains 300 mcg Iodine, twice a day with the glandulars. It seems to be helping my body temperature. I'll run all this by the naturopath tomorrow to find out about my doses. 

Also I just measured myself and I've grown! 1/2 inch! Whoop whoop! I think I needed to see growth, it's been about a month on BO and I have also been massaging. I am in luteal phase, period due in 11 days. 

I am considering the Noogleberry as well and from what I have read I may just get the large in the hopes I grow into it. Any suggestions would be great.

Photos for side by side comparison. The first one is from a month ago, second is just now. Can't seem to get the second one to rotate for a proper side by side view. What do you think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My naturopath suggested I add black cohosh to my follicular phase to stop the spotting I've been getting. I've read on here not to take herbs with BO so what do you advise? Anyone?

(19-10-2016, 02:57 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  My naturopath suggested I add black cohosh to my follicular phase to stop the spotting I've been getting. I've read on here not to take herbs with BO so what do you advise? Anyone?

Wish I had the appropriate answer for you. But just a quick glance at webmd possible side effects would keep me away from it. 

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplement...ientid=857&

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon