Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to Noogleberry

I recently got the Noogleberry large system. I am still trying to get the hang of how to use it. the first 2 days I could not get the cups to attach properly .... they would just slip off 2 seconds after I began pumping. Now I am able to get a seal after pumping a little fast and maybe a little hard. After pumping this way 4-5 times my breast swell and fill the entire cup. I leave them like this for about 10-15 mins and then release the pressure wherein my breasts deflate again. Then once again I repeat this process - I do this exercise for about an hour once a day. Its been about a week. Just after I m done, my breasts feel a little tender, sort of heavy too. Once I left my breasts in the swollen state within the cups for an hour and then released pressure. My questions :

1) Does pumping 4-5 times a little faster cause the breasts to fill the cups completely?
2) Or am I doing it too fast or too hard?
3) Or do I need bigger cups?
4) Any suggestions on how exactly I should go about using the NB system? I m scared of causing any damage to the breast tissue!
5) Like maybe pump very slowly for continuous 15 mins until breasts fill up the cups, then hold them that way for some more time and then release pressure till they deflate?

As I am typing this, I can feel a bit of tenderness and a "swollen" feeling in my breasts. I am very new to all this .... kindly help!

(16-09-2016, 08:57 PM)nandita78 Wrote:  I recently got the Noogleberry large system. I am still trying to get the hang of how to use it. the first 2 days I could not get the cups to attach properly .... they would just slip off 2 seconds after I began pumping. Now I am able to get a seal after pumping a little fast and maybe a little hard. After pumping this way 4-5 times my breast swell and fill the entire cup. I leave them like this for about 10-15 mins and then release the pressure wherein my breasts deflate again. Then once again I repeat this process - I do this exercise for about an hour once a day. Its been about a week. Just after I m done, my breasts feel a little tender, sort of heavy too. Once I left my breasts in the swollen state within the cups for an hour and then released pressure. My questions :

1) Does pumping 4-5 times a little faster cause the breasts to fill the cups completely?
4) Any suggestions on how exactly I should go about using the NB system? I m scared of causing any damage to the breast tissue!
5) Like maybe pump very slowly for continuous 15 mins until breasts fill up the cups, then hold them that way for some more time and then release pressure till they deflate?

As I am typing this, I can feel a bit of tenderness and a "swollen" feeling in my breasts. I am very new to all this .... kindly help!

Hello!! Smile

Well, I just can give you some answers like :

3) You would only need bigger cups if you feel the sides of your breasts touch the cups, then you may need a bigger size
4) Don't worry I know it's a bit confusing the first days but you will get used to the method and by the end of this month you will do all these steps automatically :
- Put head on your breasts , more or less 10-15 minutes
- Then massage a bit with oil (coconut, olive, almond, ...), 5-10 minutes
- Drink water before you hold the cups
- Once you hold them , still drinking water during the session : water is essential ( I do drink about 1/2l during and 1/2 after)
- When you release them, massage for a bit (if you do 15 mins, massage for 3-5 minutes) and put a bit more oil . Do this every time you hold and release them.
- After you are done pumping , drink water again

Things you need to know also : pressure is good for breast growth but it has to be tolerable for your body , I mean, if you feel sore or lots of pressure release the cups and do not overpump again. You don't need getting very red- purple skin or you'll break tissue.
If this happens to you (lil dots around your breasts) massage the next couple of days and don't pump until it's totally gone - it would take 5-6 days .

Hope it helps!

If your breasts swell and fill the entire cup now... You need a larger cup,imho. Even swollen there should be space around your breast and the dome wall. Otherwise you are putting your breasts in compression and getting no real benifit beyond the initial swelling.

(17-09-2016, 09:46 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(16-09-2016, 08:57 PM)nandita78 Wrote:  I recently got the Noogleberry large system. I am still trying to get the hang of how to use it. the first 2 days I could not get the cups to attach properly .... they would just slip off 2 seconds after I began pumping. Now I am able to get a seal after pumping a little fast and maybe a little hard. After pumping this way 4-5 times my breast swell and fill the entire cup. I leave them like this for about 10-15 mins and then release the pressure wherein my breasts deflate again. Then once again I repeat this process - I do this exercise for about an hour once a day. Its been about a week. Just after I m done, my breasts feel a little tender, sort of heavy too. Once I left my breasts in the swollen state within the cups for an hour and then released pressure. My questions :

Hello!! Smile

Well, I just can give you some answers like :

3) You would only need bigger cups if you feel the sides of your breasts touch the cups, then you may need a bigger size
4) Don't worry I know it's a bit confusing the first days but you will get used to the method and by the end of this month you will do all these steps automatically :
- Put head on your breasts , more or less 10-15 minutes
- Then massage a bit with oil (coconut, olive, almond, ...), 5-10 minutes
- Drink water before you hold the cups
- Once you hold them , still drinking water during the session : water is essential ( I do drink about 1/2l during and 1/2 after)
- When you release them, massage for a bit (if you do 15 mins, massage for 3-5 minutes) and put a bit more oil . Do this every time you hold and release them.
- After you are done pumping , drink water again

Things you need to know also : pressure is good for breast growth but it has to be tolerable for your body , I mean, if you feel sore or lots of pressure release the cups and do not overpump again. You don't need getting very red- purple skin or you'll break tissue.
If this happens to you (lil dots around your breasts) massage the next couple of days and don't pump until it's totally gone - it would take 5-6 days .

Hope it helps!

Thank you so much for your reply! I will see what works best for me using the tips you have given Smile
Also, I was wondering, those who have breast implants - doesn't their skin and tissue get expanded to a greater extent than what it does through breast enlargement pumps? Or not? If yes, would the greater amount of stretching due to implants cause damage to the tissue?

(20-09-2016, 07:02 PM)Karren Wrote:  If your breasts swell and fill the entire cup now... You need a larger cup,imho. Even swollen there should be space around your breast and the dome wall. Otherwise you are putting your breasts in compression and getting no real benifit beyond the initial swelling.
Yes my breasts do swell and fill up the entire cup after pumping for about a couple of seconds and no space remains around them except a little bit in front of the nipple area. Also I feel a slight bit of pain / tenderness after removing the cups. I am even feeling it right now. Maybe the cups are pressing hard against the tissue or chest muscles or something? Hope this wont damage the tissue! My chest is a little wide - 30" underbust
Also, what do you do if your breasts outgrow the largest size available??

Out growing the largest size is a problem (that I wish I had!! Lol). I've used other things like large fish bowls as domes but you either have to do some work to adapt your vacuum pump to it or not use the standard air pumps.

(23-09-2016, 07:39 PM)Karren Wrote:  Out growing the largest size is a problem (that I wish I had!! Lol). I've used other things like large fish bowls as domes but you either have to do some work to adapt your vacuum pump to it or not use the standard air pumps.

Hi!
Thanks for your reply Smile ... can you tell me how you used fish bowls as domes? How did you connect the pump to the bowls and how exactly did you adapt or modify the bowls to help serve as a breast pump system? Maybe if possible I will try the same ...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon