Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE while breastfeeding

Hello I'm new to NBE. 30yrs old. mom of 4 breastfed for 2+ years 2 of my kids and currently my 4th (9month old) baby. My measurements are 31 under bust and 35 bust. I was told in a VS store i was a 30D which i don't think is correct my breasts look more like a saggy a/b cup(don't have any volume at the top of my breast). I'm 5'1 and weight around 120lbs.im also working out and i usually tend to loose weight very fast. i don't know where to start since I'm nursing my child, but i would like to start something asap to see if i can keep some of the tissue I've gained with the pregnancy and breastfeeding. I had my first child when i was 17. I don't think my breast had finished developing. i have always been small on the top and have a heavy bottom. Any recommendations. PLEASE HELP!!!Thanks in advance.

IMO there isn much you can do outside of serious massage including fat transfer massaging. Just make to ween very slowly but since that sounds like it is a year away not an issue now. Don't go cold turkey as the involution could cause all fat to be remove.

I'm in the same boat with my 11mo old. I will probably BF till 2ish unless she weens before that on her own. After, I plan on pumping to keep up supply and slowly stop with adding progesterone and maybe goats rue and a couple of other herbal products associated with fat storage or fat gain and natural collagen from bone broths, perhaps some steamed green papaya.

I'm going to try and stay away from Esteogen products as I feel as I was estro dominate or a weak estrogen herbal to try and minimize my natural strong one and perhaps even some supposed adaptogen to see if I can get naturally less e and higher p ratio. Many hear assume E should be there go to 1st and find it doesn't work because in today's world, we have ant of xeno E from plastics, hormones, fire retardants, pollutants and birth control. For most, e isn't the issue and probably too much holding back growth,, more likey P and other cofactors such a igf1, collagens, sulfur, enzymes etc, if you don't grow crazy amount with massive e surge early on and throughout pregnancy then I feel like myself E isn't what's holding you back.

For now, I don't want to risk my supply so avoiding trying to hard to keep my lactation size and focusing on quality of milk with lots of coconut oil, low sugar intact and keeping cortisol low by trying to avoid stressors.

so i can't take any herbs or do anything else but massage?

It could effect your supply.. If you are having success BF, you have the weigh the pros and cons. Plus, any of the phyto's will definitely go into the breast milk that your baby takes in, obviously with many being estrogenic and if it was a baby boy I would be cautious about it. Plus, some have anti-androgen effects which you don't want with boys. You could throw off your hormone balance and effect your supply negatively.. I know people who lost their supply in 2 days just with stress as a cause or migraines etc. just be prepared for that if you do a herbal approach.

The other thing to consider as we'll is any gains you'd make could be destroyed when you ween your baby and when mammory involution occurs at the stoppage of bf. That why I'm going to continue to pump and keep up my supply while I try a few approach after I end BF and very very slow decrease my supply, well hopefully that is.

I agree with LookingForward2NBE.

Plus, some herbs of NBE will stop breastfeeding by restarting menstruation, which you don't want. Herbs that are prolactin or progestogenic only shouldn't, but you do not want to chance that with a baby's feeding or have unintended effects. A few prolactin or progestogenic herbs also have estrogenic or other menstruation restarting properties. It won't make for good NBE anyway.

Massage raises prolactin, so that is ok.

For example, I remember reading this but I don't know if it is true.

That fenugreek increases breaskmilk, but they use it for weaning, because supposedly it makes breast-milk taste bad to the baby, and the baby rejects breast-milk afterwards.

Fenugreek has prolactin properties or is progestogenic, by the way.

thanks. i was think of taking fenugreek because i had read that in helped with breast feeding. ill just stick to massage for now . Thanks again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon