Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tuberous breast program

Hi All

I'm new to the forum and want to document my progress to keep myself (and hopefully others, motivated).
My program consists of noogleberry 1hr twice daily
Collagen
Vitex
Iodine (applied onto breast) - I researched that it helps break down fibrous tissue
Massage with flaxseed oil

Below is my (small) progress for the month so far...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Jessy
Thanks for posting, your progress is excellent. In just a month you have changed the shape of your breasts a lot.
Very nice, and I am looking forward to following your progress.
How much iodine do you use?
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi, thanks so much!

I use about two drops per breasts, just try to cover the areole area. I only started the iodine about 3 days ago, so my progress has been from noogleberry alone so far. But since using it I've felt some pain and tingles in that area and so I'm hoping its loosening up the tissue - at least I like to imagine that ?

A breakthrough. I 'll try the iodine also

Just be careful with the iodine, it stains! And makes your skin yellow for a few hours so make sure you aren't seeing anyone during that time lol. And wear an black bra!

So an update.... My breasts have been keeping a lot of swelling and feel very firm. My moods have been great so far on vitex and maca (I forgot to mention I started to take a teaspoon in my smoothies every morning). I tried PM and it gave me terrible mood swings.

Below is a picture 12 hrs after my last noogle session. The shape looks great, but just a note, it was very cold and they don't always keep that shape, but for the last few days the roundness has mostly stayed. As you can see my skin has broken out a bit, not sure if it's the flaxseed oil or vitex but I'm not too concerned. I really feel that getting bigger noogleberry cups has helps to give me more roundness.
I've also switched to wearing a sports bra instead of underwire, it seems to help retain my shape...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon