Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My massage & fenugreek program! advice appreciated~

Hi, i've been reading alot and decided to start my own program.
I don't want to overdo any herbal methods, so this is what i'm going to be doing;

• Massage 2x day with Breast Gro (with Volufiline)
• Consume 2 tablespoons of Fenugreek powder
• Drink Soy Milk daily
• Consume 1-2 tablespoons broken Flaxseeds

I am hoping to achieve nice results with this!
If you've got results with any of my methods please let me know!

GREAT! GOOD LUCK and I'm waiting for your results and maybe I will also try your program if it really works. Big Grin

Hello,

The program you have seems nice so far and I wish you good luck! I you want, you can add fennel to your program because that and fenugreek go well together, atleast from my experience. Smile

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16154

I recommend doing these massages too since they help shape the breast Smile

Good luck again!

Thank you Shanasia! I will try your massages for sure!

I was wondering, would mixing fenugreek powder with coconut cream be good for a massage? i mean would fenugreek also work by applying it onto my skin rather than consuming it?

(22-09-2016, 01:44 PM)Justagirl Wrote:  Thank you Shanasia! I will try your massages for sure!

I was wondering, would mixing fenugreek powder with coconut cream be good for a massage? i mean would fenugreek also work by applying it onto my skin rather than consuming it?

That is by far the best way. Fenugreek has no innate mechanism to target the boobs, it will add fat all over the body, on your boobs, back, hips, legs, arms, face, belly etc. But if you apply it externally to your boobs its effect will be more localized.

(23-09-2016, 01:53 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(22-09-2016, 01:44 PM)Justagirl Wrote:  Thank you Shanasia! I will try your massages for sure!

That is by far the best way. Fenugreek has no innate mechanism to target the boobs, it will add fat all over the body, on your boobs, back, hips, legs, arms, face, belly etc. But if you apply it externally to your boobs its effect will be more localized.

That's great to know! i need to figure out what to mix the fenugreek powder with so i can apply it onto my breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon