Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shadow Site?

(23-09-2016, 06:30 AM)GamerGuy Wrote:  AHHHH I Am afraid of all this change but if it is for the better, then "Warp speed, Mr. Sulu!"

(using a Scottish brogue) But Captain, she cant take much more! Smile

(23-09-2016, 11:43 AM)Eve M Wrote:  
(23-09-2016, 04:16 AM)iaboy Wrote:  What is the new URL

The new URL is www.breastnexum.com Smile

Thanks Eve, your a peach! ! BTW, were we being too brutish to our female partner's in breast development. Cause, I'm afraid the female friends that some of us has developed over the years, we will loose track of. Sad

Wow I liked coming here but now ive been shipped off to another site. I dont understand whats going on.

Ahhh.... Here's the thread explaining what's going on, I thought the site had been hacked, changed all my passwords.

Guess we just talk too much. Tongue

(23-09-2016, 08:51 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  Wow I liked coming here but now ive been shipped off to another site. I dont understand whats going on.

As previously explained, the genetic males section has expanded so much that it now warrants having a site of its own. No longer is it just a 'related subject' of this forum. Smile

So, that's why when I click on a link in the notification emails I get a Board Message saying "Invalid forum".

Yes invalid means not found. The forums cannot be found here any longer as they have been transferred to the new site.

(23-09-2016, 09:37 PM)Eve M Wrote:  Yes invalid means not found. The forums cannot be found here any longer as they have been transferred to the new site.

The problem here is, the links in the emails from the new site still link back to Breast Nexus.

No problems otherwise.

I don't like the colors of the new site and I don't see how it was warranted.

I guess I just don't like segregation. Sucks I was just opening up to people, and making friends....

You could of saved yourself some money instead of registering a new domain and time and work and just changed the forum title name on this site, by that I mean the related subject part your referring to..

I logged into the new site. One thing that bothers me is I will miss friends I made on the original Breast Nexus. I consider myself more fem. But because I am male I have been removed from here it seems. I have the opinion someone complained or suggested men should not be mixed with women who wan to grow bigger breasts. Isn't the space on a website infinite like Facebook or Amazon.com? You get more eyeballs and more advertising dollars keeping BreastNexus intact. That too big issue is a red herring, or a justification. Your click through rate will drop I am sure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon