Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shadow Site?

I have tried the mod rose theme, it seems to be a different configuration/code than the after dark them..i like the colors of the mod rose, but not the format, is there something I can do to make it work like the after dark theme?

Oh wow. I just tried the After Dark theme to see what Tanya was talking about, and yes, there's a difference in the configuration/code. I definitely prefer the format of the After Dark theme. It would be great if the Mod Rose theme had a layout like that.

(25-09-2016, 08:23 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  i like the colors of the mod rose, but not the format, is there something I can do to make it work like the after dark theme?

The Mod Rose is a mobile friendly theme. That's why it's a different format to the After Dark theme.

(25-09-2016, 10:23 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:   I definitely prefer the format of the After Dark theme. It would be great if the Mod Rose theme had a layout like that.

Try the Old Crimson theme. It's similar in color to the Mod Rose but has the desktop format rather than the mobile one.

Feels more like segregation and ghettoization than anything else. What specific problems were caused by having the "for genetic males" section being so popular?

Busy?  Hard to manage?  Isn't that a good thing?  More things to motivate growing breasts.

(26-09-2016, 02:12 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  Feels more like segregation and ghettoization than anything else. What specific problems were caused by having the "for genetic males" section being so popular?

I would think it's a thing with bandwidth.  Cause I really can't imagine any other reason.  Some of the Ladies that's been here for a long time is the ones that elevated this place to where us others found it, by getting it ranked higher in the search engines.  Us other's have helped by doing the same with our numbers.  I predict things will fall off due to the split, I just hope I am wrong.

(25-09-2016, 11:10 PM)Eve M Wrote:  
(25-09-2016, 10:23 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:   I definitely prefer the format of the After Dark theme. It would be great if the Mod Rose theme had a layout like that.

Try the Old Crimson theme. It's similar in color to the Mod Rose but has the desktop format rather than the mobile one.

Using it now! Thanks for the suggestion.

(26-09-2016, 05:04 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(26-09-2016, 02:12 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  Feels more like segregation and ghettoization than anything else. What specific problems were caused by having the "for genetic males" section being so popular?

I would think it's a thing with bandwidth.  [...] 

Given that both URLs go to the same IP, "both" sites are on the same hosting service, likely the same server. So it's the same bandwidth to the server either way.

what peeves me is that

on our sold section

we have the words NEVER

well that smacks of banished ?

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon