Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shadow Site?

(26-09-2016, 12:10 PM)Sullivan Wrote:  
(26-09-2016, 05:04 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(26-09-2016, 02:12 AM)Sullivan Wrote:  Feels more like segregation and ghettoization than anything else. What specific problems were caused by having the "for genetic males" section being so popular?

I would think it's a thing with bandwidth.  [...] 

Given that both URLs go to the same IP, "both" sites are on the same hosting service, likely the same server. So it's the same bandwidth to the server either way.

Hmmm, guess I didn't see the IP.  I only use IP sniffer when I used to build and run web sites.  Since that's the case, there is no difference in server costs or bandwidth then.

(26-09-2016, 02:37 PM)julieTG Wrote:  what peeves me is that

on our sold section

we have the words NEVER

well that smacks of banished ?

Julie

Are you referring to the flame war over us males wanting our own section?  Ya, you could look at like throwing the baby out with the dirty water, eh? I would of done it like this

ANNOUNCEMENT: On Aug 23 2016 I have decided to branch the males from the females, It will probably take 3-4 days to migrate all over to the new part of the server. Please be patient as I will shut down the Male Staying Male section for that period so as to have an easier time of doing so. This is in no way reflects on the males, but necessary for _ _ _ _ _ __ _ !(fill in the blank)

I would of posted this in a pop up or pinned it with MEMBERS PLEASE READ ! About a week prior but, that's just me.

That was supposed too read

Old section 

The title reads breast growth for genetic males

Then 

Never is in the data section

Why use never

Perhaps moved 

But never ??????

Julie

(26-09-2016, 07:35 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Why use never

Perhaps moved 

But never ??????

That would be a question for the software developers, as we use their standard English language pack for the forum and we haven't amended any of their chosen wording. Smile

(27-09-2016, 12:38 AM)Eve M Wrote:  

Perhaps moved 

But never ??????

That would be a question for the software developers, as we use their standard English language pack for the forum and we haven't amended any of their chosen wording. Smile

We can't use our chosen bathroom.    We cant get free medical treatment for a condition where we suffer in the wrong sex. And now we cant join women like us who are growing larger breasts.  It doesn't feel or look right to excise us from this site.  Am I wrong?  I beg the moderators to come clean and admit why the Breast Nexus was split.  In my opinion we were undesireable and unwanted here.

There should be an option in mybb (somewhere) to change the URL for the forum link for genetic males to redirect to a URL. This would allow anyone who clicks on it to be taken to breastnexum

(27-09-2016, 02:21 AM)MrEricka Wrote:  There should be an option in mybb (somewhere) to change the URL for the forum link for genetic males to redirect to a URL. This would allow anyone who clicks on it to be taken to breastnexum

Isn't that exactly how it's working now?

Not for me.

(27-09-2016, 12:50 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  
(27-09-2016, 12:38 AM)Eve M Wrote:  

Perhaps moved 

But never ??????

We can't use our chosen bathroom.    We cant get free medical treatment for a condition where we suffer in the wrong sex. And now we cant join women like us who are growing larger breasts.  It doesn't feel or look right to excise us from this site.  Am I wrong?  I beg the moderators to come clean and admit why the Breast Nexus was split.  In my opinion we were undesireable and unwanted here.

I just wish they would hurry up and make nanites that change me from MTF!!

Sorry to find out about this. Sad the reasoning might be innocent but it does feel a lot like segregation from our perspective.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon