Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I expect some results with NBE even if my breasts didn't change during pregancies

Sad 

Hello,
I'm new to NBE, I am 34 with almost non existent breasts (32aa, or 32 aaa). My height is 165 cm for 49-50 kg. I have Hashimoto disease (hypothyroidism), treated with 100ug levothyrox.
I had breast implants for 8 years to correct tubular deformity, and I chose to remove them last year, with a mastopexy (anchor lift), to decrease the size of the areola, and reposition them. I didn't scar well, so I have HUGE scars, and barely oblong nipples attached to my rib cage.

I bought noogleberry in small and medium with the rings, but my breasts are too small, so I don't use them. I used kanzhu cups size small, and I am able to get suction, but so far I don't have any result at all. I massage my breasts for 5 minutes before, and I pump and release 15:2 minutes for at least one hour per day. I used to pump and hold, but I didn't have any results. I started one month ago.
I am on birth control pill, and I want to avoid other hormones as much as possible.

During my three pregancies, my breasts didn't grow at all (only when I produced milk after deliveries).
I would like to use fenugreek oil, or fenugreek extract for massaging my breasts, but I am not sure that it will work, since my breasts seem non sensitive to hormones. I read that women with very small breasts were the ones who had the less chances to have results with NBE/ pumping.

I don't know my hormones balance, and I can not stop the birth control pill, because I don't want to have a DIU (I had to remove mine this summer because it had perforated my uterus and migrated in my abdomen).

I will post pictures soon, but so far, absolutely no result with pumping. 
Is it safe to take fenugreek with birth pill ?
Thanks,
Have a good day !!!

I didn't have any change in my breasts in my two pregnancies, but pumping is giving me surprisingly result. Maybe you should be more patient with it.

(24-10-2016, 12:32 PM)girl_in_red Wrote:  I didn't have any change in my breasts in my two pregnancies, but pumping is giving me surprisingly result. Maybe you should be more patient with it.

Thank you for your answer ! How long did it take for you before seing any change ? Do you pump only or do you take any other complements ? Since last week I put flaxseed oil on my breasts, but so far, no results ! You give me hope, thanks !

I just taken NB for more than 1 week and what I get is just swelling, not real growth in dimension but my breast feel heavier and fuller and rounder already. I'm not taking any pills because I'm breastfeeding my baby. I read somewhere that NB give us growth only small incremental each time we use it, but our breast will surely grow overtime.

FYI, my breasts even have no change in size during breast feeding (except when I have a lot of milk within them).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon