Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Turn fish bowls (or anything else) into domes.

(28-09-2016, 07:53 PM)Karren Wrote:  I think the fish bowl shape is optimal for breast growth!!  The water is easy.   I filled the bowl about 1/2 full of very warm water and placed the bowl on a table.   Then bent over the bowl placing my breast with the tubing over the rim.   Make sure the tubing doesn't touch the water.   Turn on the pump and suck the air only out as my breast gets sucked in... You get the same suction but with a warming effect and the extra weight help too imh.

I like those acrylic domes!!   The 8" with the 5.25" opening looks perfect!!

Thank you so much for the brilliant ideas! But I am still unable to create vacuum inside the cups. Despite applying lubricant, not getting enough seal Sad ....
Hope I am doing it right .... I insert one end of the tube inside the cup at the armpit area (a portion of the tube is in between the cup rim and armpit area) and the other end attached to the pump, is that correct?
Since this is not working, maybe I can try and use the idea of drilling a hole at the top of the cups to insert one end of the tube into the hole and then see if its making a difference?

(30-09-2016, 10:12 AM)nandita78 Wrote:  If you dont mind, can you tell me what you meant by "I've never had any luck with side slipping the suction tube as you do, though. I guess I'm still too tight."
Have you been facing problems creating vacuum inside the cups? I am unable to create vaccum inside cups. The acrylic dome and fishbowl ideas are both good. I will have to see if these or similar ones that can serve as cups are sold somewhere close to where I stay .... i am almost filling up my current cups

I was referring to Karren's method of creating vacuum suction in the fishbowls (and other objects in the past) by laying the open ended tube between her chest and the bowl. I think I'm too lean for that to work. It should be easy enough to drill a small hole in an acrylic dome. You wouldn't want to try it with a glass bowl, though. Sealing the hole with a fitting or something might be a bit tricky, but if you're handy at such things it should be possible.

I think it's not working for two reasons.   The tubing is larger or thicker than the one I use.  And my electric pump can remove air from the domes faster that the amount of leakage around the tubing and the hand pump can't.   When you start to pump try pushing down on the domes so that the amount of leakage around the tubing is reduced.

(01-10-2016, 09:25 PM)Karren Wrote:  I think it's not working for two reasons.   The tubing is larger or thicker than the one I use.  And my electric pump can remove air from the domes faster that the amount of leakage around the tubing and the hand pump can't.   When you start to pump try pushing down on the domes so that the amount of leakage around the tubing is reduced.

I tried pressing against the domes to prevent any leakage around the tubing. But its not working. I think you are right ... the tube I use is a little thick. So vacuum is not created. Can you tell me what is the thickness of your tube?

My tubing measures 6mm and it's fairly thin walled and flexible.    So it does deform some which reduces leakage while your pumping.

(28-09-2016, 07:53 PM)Karren Wrote:  I think the fish bowl shape is optimal for breast growth!!  The water is easy.   I filled the bowl about 1/2 full of very warm water and placed the bowl on a table.   Then bent over the bowl placing my breast with the tubing over the rim.   Make sure the tubing doesn't touch the water.   Turn on the pump and suck the air only out as my breast gets sucked in... You get the same suction but with a warming effect and the extra weight help too imh.

I like those acrylic domes!!   The 8" with the 5.25" opening looks perfect!!

I've made my own homemade system myself. I bought 2 acrylic clear bowls, cut off the stem, drilled a hole in it, siliconed an air fitting on the end, which  I attach 3/8 tubing to. Both globes connection to via a T fitting to a hand vacumn pump designed for auto motive use. I think I spent less than 20 dollars and it works fine. I do like your electric pump tho, I'll have to look into to that!

Yeah.  I made something similar but bought nylon nipples which are barbed to fit the tubing and threaded on the other end    I drilled a hole and tapped it out and screwed in the nipple.     Works great and you can disconnect the tubing.

Did I mention the fun aspect of sticking different things to your breasts?   Lol.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Karren! Since my english understanding is very doubtful (especially for following instructions), would you mind making a tutorial with images of every step? Big Grin

I couldn't understand very well the part when you make a hole with a knife in the foodsaver (???). I don't know exaclty what's a food saver. Huh

Nevermind, I got it! Hahahaha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon