Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My routine...suggestions?

Hi, 

I’m new the NBE and have come up with a routine based on other routines by people in the forum. I would like your advice.

At the start of the Follicular stage of the cycle (28 day cycle) for 14 days:
PM 250mg-500mg (to start with)
Maca power 1 tsp (Mixed with a protein shake or juice)
Green tea 2-4 cups
Dandelion tea 1-2 cups 

And vitamins (UK rda) that are also taken in the Luteal stage:
Vitamin D
Calcium
Iron
Flaxseed

Combined with a low carb eat clean diet and exercise routine. I’m already a fit vegetarian that exercises 5 times a week so this bit will not change.

As a newbie would there be any alterations you would suggest?

(27-09-2016, 09:50 PM)Pokegirl16 Wrote:  Hi, 

I’m new the NBE and have come up with a routine based on other routines by people in the forum. I would like your advice.

Green tea 2-4 cups
Dandelion tea 1-2 cups 

Vitamin D
Calcium
Iron
Flaxseed

Combined with a low carb eat clean diet and exercise routine. I’m already a fit vegetarian that exercises 5 times a week so this bit will not change.

Add massage. Massage flaxseed oil or coconut oil into your breasts at least twice a day for 5 minutes and preferably 3 times a day for 15 minutes or more.  Good luck, and remember that nbe is a slow process, don't get discouraged if you don't see quick results. Just make it part of your lifestyle like brushing your teeth.

(27-09-2016, 09:50 PM)Pokegirl16 Wrote:  Hi, 

Green tea 2-4 cups
Dandelion tea 1-2 cups 

Vitamin D
Calcium
Iron
Flaxseed

Your pm dose is low which is good BUT theres alot of negative feedback on pm for girls for a multitude of reasons. Just follow your gut, tread carefully with pm k. By rights doing what you are doing minus the Pm is a good start and incorporate massage like james says but youve done your homework so wish you luck

Thanks guys will keep your comments in mind  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon