Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

JPoper's Program III

(25-10-2016, 08:33 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I recommend coconut oil for massages, it's cheaper then that and aids in breast growth-- you can also intake coconut oil for aromatase Smile

Thank you. I'm getting a huge discount on it. The price will be okay for me. Do you think it will okay for me to use?

(26-10-2016, 07:02 AM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(25-10-2016, 08:33 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  I recommend coconut oil for massages, it's cheaper then that and aids in breast growth-- you can also intake coconut oil for aromatase Smile

Thank you. I'm getting a huge discount on it. The price will be okay for me. Do you think it will okay for me to use?

The two creams you listed seem to be fine, but if you are using the PM cream you can only use that during follicular phase of your cycle, other wise you can mess up your hormones.

(03-11-2016, 12:48 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  

The two creams you listed seem to be fine, but if you are using the PM cream you can only use that during follicular phase of your cycle, other wise you can mess up your hormones.
Thank you. What is follicular phase?

(03-11-2016, 02:12 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  

https://www.google.com/#q=what+is+follicular+phase

(08-11-2016, 02:39 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(03-11-2016, 02:12 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  

https://www.google.com/#q=what+is+follicular+phase

Big Grin  Thank You

you should really understand your body and cycle before you do any NBE especially hormonal nbe
there is follicular, luteal phase and then your period.

Decided to stop my journey for bigger breast. Massaging isn't helping me. I want to focus on weight loss. Ever time I look at my breast I just get depress. I don't like that they sag and it bothers me so much. I am going to focus on doing push ups to help them lift more. If anyone has more exercises or anything to hep me I would really be thankful for it. I'll start my journey again when I get to my goal. I need to focus on weight loss first.  Sad

I'm sorry that your breasts are depressing you. Massage actually does help with sag, just so you know.

(12-11-2016, 07:51 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I'm sorry that your breasts are depressing you. Massage actually does help with sag, just so you know.
Yeah. I know. I'm just not seeing results. Massage doesn't work for everyone I suppose.

(12-11-2016, 08:57 PM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(12-11-2016, 07:51 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I'm sorry that your breasts are depressing you. Massage actually does help with sag, just so you know.
Yeah. I know. I'm just not seeing results. Massage doesn't work for everyone I suppose.

Massage doesnt work for me because i have INTERNAL circulation issues. Maybe look at warming yourself up from the inside if that makes sence. Get the circulation flowing, ginger teas (unless you have blood clotting issues) and warming teas/tonics. Under guidance if necessary.
Or some girls apply heat before they massage - havent read your thread to see ifyou do that already

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon