Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here! Need some opinions!

Hello everyone! I'm a 22 year old female who's gonna try some NBE for the first time. I've been very self conscious of my breasts ever since I was a teenager (I'm currently a 32A cup). I finally decided to take the plunge. I'm a little nervous, but i'm really hopeful! My ultimate goal is to have 32C cups. 

So here's my current plan (I haven't tried these at all yet, they are currently being shipped to me):

Nature's way Saw Palmetto - 2-3 pills a day (between 1,170mg to 1,755mg)

Nature's way Fenugreek- 2-3 pills a day (between 1,220mg to 1,830mg)

Nature's way Fennel - 2-3 pills a day (between 960mg to 1,440mg)

I also plan on using flaxseed oil 1-2 times a day. Does anyone have a specific brand they use? Also, what massage method is the best in your opinion?

I also have been on birth control pills since I was 16. I currently take Mylan. Would this cause any setbacks? Should I stop taking it?

I know everybody's body is different, but how long do you typically start to see some changes? 

I really would like some feedback on my plan. Is there anything I should add or cut?

I hope to hear from you all! I think I'm ready to start this journey! Smile

Hi Cat,

Here are my favorite three threads, two are massage and the other is Vixy's plan for diet and growth that seemed to work well for her.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24820 -Vixy
There is no magic potion and everyones plan is different.
And most important is that its a slow process, so dont give up, establish a baseline with measurements and pics, and you'll be able to see whats really happening.
Dig in and happy growing
Bobbi

Thanks I will definitely check them out !

I just want to make sure I'm not overdoing it when I start out!

Im still not sure about whether I should stop or continue taking my birth control.

(06-10-2016, 02:34 AM)Cat101 Wrote:  Thanks I will definitely check them out !

I just want to make sure I'm not overdoing it when I start out!

Im still not sure about whether I should stop or continue taking my birth control.

Birth control long term will cause issues. Youl need to let your body some time to reset before you introduce  herbals too. Of course if you have a legitimate need to be on BC then I'd be running past this to your dr.
The massage threads are so great when your younger , herbals can mess things up trust me.Id do diet and massage techniques first .

Apparently breasts are forever open to changes in size depending on many factors. That's a good thing if you do healthy things to help increase size. Herbs aren't healthy if you don't know what your doing etc ESP with dosing and generally temporary results too this, is evident in our programmes files.

That's quite high saw palmetto too btw the average dose is 160-320mg per day.
Sp gave me acne everytime I tried.
Fennels good for your tummy and maybe breasts but can raise estrogen, there's plenty of websites that confirm that. 

Just monitor your body and reactions and take things slow. Or even test the waters with fenugreek and fennel "seeds/teas" first. Not as concentrated.

I only warn as I was soo healthy with perfect hormones when I started nbe. Then the herbs messed me up big time! It's a reoccurring theme too. So just be careful that's all. 
Youl do great.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon