Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Bovine ovary program, any suggestions?

How is your program so far? Any side effects? Growth?

Hi there! 
I'm sorry for my absence.. 
Yesterday was my 4'th month mark in my program. And I would say the last month I've sees signifetly growth, not that much, but noticeble. They just startet to deflate again (period), its like from day 1 of period and lasting about 2 weeks, before they bulk up again for 2 weeks. 
I take a whole lot of supplements everyday, and also added in a few more during: 

GLA (From Evening Primrose) - 130 mg ×3 
Vitamin C (Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids) - 1g ×2 
Raw Adrenal Tissue (Bovine) - 350 mg ×2 
OptiMSM - 1g ×4 
Raw Ovarian Tissue (Bovine) - 250 mg ×6 
Saw Palmetto - 585 mg ×3 
Wild Yam - 850 mg ×2 
Iodine (from Kelp) - 300 mcg ×1 
Damiana - 800 mg ×6 
Hyaluronic Acid - 100 mg ×2 
Raw Pituitary Gland (Bovine) - 80 mg ×3 
Ovine (Sheep) Placenta (20:1 extract) - 400 mg ×3
Mammary Substance - 200 mg ×2 
Goat's Rue - 333 mg ×4 
Collagen Type 1&3 (powder) - 6,600 mg ×1
HGH Amino Acid ×1 (powder): 5 days on/2 days off
L-Arginine - 1.5 g 
L-Ornithine - 1.5 g 
L-Lysine - 500 mg 
L-Glutamine - 2 g 
Glycine - 2 g 
GABA - 500 mg

Thyroid Essentials ×1: 
Iodine (from Kelp) - 100 mcg 
L-Tyrosine - 150 mg 
+ Some vitamines & minerales 

Multivitamine ×1 
Omega-3 (from Herring Rue) - 1000 mg ×1 
IGF-1 Spray (from Deer Antler Velvet) - 27.5 ng (0.0275 mcg) ×4 
Gluteboost Breast Enhancement Cream w/ Volufiline & Voluplus ×2 
Whey Protein - 24 g w/Milk 
PWO before workout
BCAA and Creatine after workouts

I also eat healthy fats everyday from nuts (almond and peanut), avocado, oils (coconut & olive), fish and dairy. Try to eat lots of protein from clean meat, usually chicken, dairy and eggs (thinking of trying Hemp protein). I drink alot of homemade green smoothies. I sleep at least 8 hrs every night, work out at least 3 times a week and drink alot of water all the time. And green tea everyday.
I'm sorry for this, but for me to get the appetite for this, and to fall in deep sleep at night (to increase HGH levels) I use marijuana. I know smoking reduce blood circulation, but still, personally I thing its worth it + I also get high. But then again, I avoid alcohol, caffeine (except for the PWO and the very small amout in green tea) and fast/junk food/unhealthy food. No candy/sweets whatsoever. And yeah, lots of sex, I have read that somewhere that the production and release of hormones during sex might help with the growth in your breast, like boosting my program. 

What do you think, I have supplements for about 1 and 1/2 month, thinking of buying more. But this shit is expensive, haha. At least I'm seeing results tho! 
Much thanks to my bf for picking out the pills from the boxes, making my shakes, massaging my breasts, motivating me to train & healthy eating and always reminding me when to take what of supplements! Wouldnt made it this far without him.
Is my program much different from yours? 
How is your program working for you?

Hi! I see that you were taking gluteboost breast enhancement cream and I wanted to ask you if you noticed any results from it? I'm thinking about purchasing it to fill out the top part of my breasts more, but I haven't seen many people on here use it. How did it go for you and what differences did you notice from using it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon