Poll: Did you experience nipple growth from noogling? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
55.56%
55.56%
No
27.78%
27.78%
Yes, but extremely small amount
16.67%
16.67%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How many people have or have not experienced nipple growth from noogleberry?!

My goal of this is to get as many people to respond with their experience of nipple growth or no nipple growth from noogling. I am noogling for my breast to grow but one thing I love about my breast are my nipples. I know you can tape your nipple to help prevent nipple growth but it's  been hard to keep the nipple covers stuck to me once I start pumping, I'm working wondering if even need to bother

(13-10-2016, 05:56 AM)Melmitch997 Wrote:  My goal of this is to get as many people to respond with their experience of nipple growth or no nipple growth from noogling. I am noogling for my breast to grow but one thing I love about my breast are my nipples. I know you can tape your nipple to help prevent nipple growth but it's  been hard to keep the nipple covers stuck to me once I start pumping, I'm working wondering if even need to bother

Im suprised no has responded to this...I'm very concerned about nipple growth. My nipples are bigger since breast feeding and I don't want then any bigger! I like smaller better which is what I used to have. Now that are probably average. And tape or nipple covers have not worked out! Did you experience any nipple growth from pumping yet?

I have not. However, my areolas look quite wrinkly from noogling but I think that is from keeping the domes on moderate pressure for 10+ hours a night. I am trying a similar method to the Brava. I have since decreased the pressure quite a bit. I stopped noogling for about a week to see if my nipples would go back to normal and they did. 

If you are looking for a tape that actually sticks, I have discovered one that works. Shy I tried regular scotch tape and and also nipple pasties but both popped right off while pumping. Try first aid tape. It works, and very well, as long as you do not get any lotion on the area you want to cover with tape.

my nipples are larger since i started pumping. i'm pretty moderate with pressure and time spent  ..and even so, my nipples are larger. i can't really point to the pumping and say for sure that was it ..but if there were a lineup of potential perps, the domes would be there alongside the glandulars i've taken from time to time ..and the progest i occasionally rub onto my breasts. oh, and the fenugreek. iow, i couldn't say but pumping would be highly suspect.

they get larger I can tell - mine are a bit bigger cause I have been 9 months w/o taping them down - now I do and yes, it's super difficult to mantain the tape okay during all the session but one thing it works for me are waterproof bandaids and compeed's ones!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon