Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry while driving?

Hi there

I'm hoping someone can answer this question as I'm looking for a way to add NB to my program but not sure how to fit the time in. I have a long commute to work... would it be possible to noodle while driving? Or are there any other devices that could be used while driving ?

Thanks for any input.

Yea you can and yes I do.     It's just as easy as at home.   But what I did to eliminate the need to take a hand pump along is, I put a tee in my vehicles vacuum system and hooked tubing up and routes it through the fire wall into the passenger compartment and put a valve on the end.   So I can just hook up to the cars vacuum system which provides ample pressure (actually way more than you need).

Thank you very much for the reply. 

I don't really understand the technicality of what you describe. I'm guessing it's not feasible or safe to use the hand pump while driving? I don't have a noogleberry yet, just feel that it will help my growth. 

Sounds like you have an amazing setup though! Very creative

Thank you.  It's pretty simple and pretty easy.   The biggest thing is that with hand pumps you are always repumping as the pressure drops of.   My system you just open the valve enough to compensate  and it's less distractive while driving.  Total cost to do this is less than $5

(16-10-2016, 03:50 AM)Karren Wrote:  Thank you.  It's pretty simple and pretty easy.   The biggest thing is that with hand pumps you are always repumping as the pressure drops of.   My system you just open the valve enough to compensate  and it's less distractive while driving.  Total cost to do this is less than $5

Karen just changed my life.

Could be awkward to get pulled over i suppose. 

I don't think my car has a vacuum pump, or is that the same as a cigarette lighter outlet?

Thanks for your help Karen

I've had people stop and ask me for directions... Lucky it was in the winter and my coat covered me up pretty good.   And was pulled over by the police once while pumping and driving.  I saw him turn his lights off and was able to get the domes off and back in this bag before we stopped.  Engines have vacuum systems created by them running and you just need to find what hose to tap into.    I'll make some diagrams

HA Ha I love this Karren, you are a resourceful creative engineer. So inspiring.

(16-10-2016, 08:43 PM)Karren Wrote:  I've had people stop and ask me for directions... Lucky it was in the winter and my coat covered me up pretty good.   And was pulled over by the police once while pumping and driving.  I saw him turn his lights off and was able to get the domes off and back in this bag before we stopped.  Engines have vacuum systems created by them running and you just need to find what hose to tap into.    I'll make some diagrams

Ingenius!

An extension of my original question, now that I finally ordered the NB is ... does anyone pump in their car on lunch break? I work at a large institution and have no private office so was hoping to get some pump time at lunch. This is all theoretical until I've used it anyway. 
Also how critical is the airlock?
Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon