Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

(๑´ڡ`๑) Gluteboost (voluplus and volufiline) + Natureday Program

almost a month.. havent see any progress yet 

[attachment=13508][attachment=13509]
and yes im wearing a waist trainer! if im dont grows breast , at least i can have smaller waist !!

you have a beautiful body! *high five for waist training* be safe Smile

update 8/11

i dont think my breast has any growth~~ 
i hope ill have significant result 2 months later  Blush

[attachment=13516]

(08-11-2016, 04:32 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  update 8/11

Laurel, you have beautiful breasts! and they sure look much bigger than an A cup.

(15-11-2016, 05:46 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(08-11-2016, 04:32 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  update 8/11

Laurel, you have beautiful breasts! and they sure look much bigger than an A cup.

ya a lot of ppl say so, but i feel good in my 32A bra. Also, the measurement difference is just about ~10cm.

i dont see any growth  Sad
 sometimes i feel like i cant change my body type ,bc my mum is quite fat but she has small breast....
is there anyone has successful NBE even their family have small breast?
[attachment=13544]

Well, I admit I don't see much progress in the last month and a half (just a little), but a dramatic improvement from last January. Did you say you have stopped pumping? What is your program now?

(27-11-2016, 01:28 AM)James98 Wrote:  Well, I admit I don't see much progress in the last month and a half (just a little), but a dramatic improvement from last January. Did you say you have stopped pumping? What is your program now?

ya, ive stopped pumping bc it kept giving me stretch mark. 
my program is ) Gluteboost (voluplus and volufiline) + Natureday now. i still have supplement for 2 to 3 months

I hope all those supplements are creams so you are massaging them into your breasts. Keeping your breasts warm while massaging and drinking lots of water helps too. I don't know how much time you have to massage, but if you want faster growth maybe you should devote more time to massaging. Good luck and happy growing  Wink

(27-11-2016, 06:07 AM)James98 Wrote:  I hope all those supplements are creams so you are massaging them into your breasts. Keeping your breasts warm while massaging and drinking lots of water helps too. I don't know how much time you have to massage, but if you want faster growth maybe you should devote more time to massaging. Good luck and happy growing  Wink

i cant massage long because i live with my family, but i massage for few minutes each day Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon